More details about the Moto X+1 leak on Motorola's website, alongside a mysterious Moto G Cinema version
2. Hungacsokesz (Posts: 20; Member since: 17 Dec 2013)
Really hope its a phablet sized moto G. Btw pls dont be bigger than 5.5 inches. Ty
13. sgodsell (Posts: 2357; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
I think the moto cinema version is really just a FHD display. Which is really nice and needed. If moto cinema comes with a FHD display quad core SD 805 with 2-3gb of ram, 64gb of storage, 8mp front facing camera that can do retina password login, with a 12-13mp rear camera, and water resistant again. Then Motorola can take my money.
14. sgodsell (Posts: 2357; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
I wonder if moto cinema has anything to do with a pico projector. That would be cool as well.
Like a Galaxy Beam, only this would be a Moto Beam. ;-)
15. Sniggly (Posts: 7281; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Lol, I love it when people say "when X company makes a phone with dream specs, then they can take my money."
3. YodhaMali (Posts: 46; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
Moto G 4 GB version? It better have microSD slot unlike the 8 GB and 16 GB versions, else Motorola should be prepared to getting laughed at.
9. wideallyphan (Posts: 16; Member since: 09 May 2014)
yeah, i don't think so.
when i take a look at how most people in my family use their phones (they're as far from being power-users as one can be) i really get why phones with those storage sizes are still produced.
because they work, and they're enough for most people, despite what you and me might think about it.
4. Doakie (Posts: 1659; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Ugh. I'm going to be pissed once there's a LTE version of the Moto G out and about. Especially if it's only $10 more than the unlocked GSM version...
I'll end up hating my 16 GB US Bands Moto G....... :-(
7. Sniggly (Posts: 7281; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
There's probably some BS exclusivity deal with Verizon over Kevlar.
11. Jommick (Posts: 221; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
The Atrix HD had Kevlar, and that was for AT&T
12. Sniggly (Posts: 7281; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Yeah, but note that it was a poor cousin to the RAZR line, and never got a direct successor. I don't know
It could be that Kevlar is just too expensive for what Motorola has in mind with the Moto X.
6. desniper9 (Posts: 38; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
I better bloody be available in Australia and other countries. Could do well here in Australia considering that it's one of apple's few high market share countries.
10. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3682; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Hope this time it can recognise other accents of English other than U.S
16. AJagtiani (Posts: 466; Member since: 24 Apr 2014)
What's so great about Moto G that people here go crazy? Its a stupid overrated phone.
17. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I don't like Android at all, but I've gotta disagree on this one buddy. The Moto G offers great specs at a ridiculously low price. It also has the latest version of Android. In fact, I'm getting my sister a Moto G soon. I'd like to see how the phone works.
19. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3682; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Oh again accidentally got android ROFL :-P. Again you will complain about lagdroid BS. You know what? you are almost same as alterecho. Secret love eh?
20. Sniggly (Posts: 7281; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Hey, lay off him on this one. He's saying he admires the Moto G and is getting it for his sister. That means a lot coming from a WP fan.
18. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3682; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Stupid overrated phone? Geez somebody's butthurt that his phone doesnt get attention! :-( bro you have my sympathy, get well soon.
23. HarryWild (Posts: 60; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
Stupid Google or Motorola having these 2 day sales and I never get the news until 5 days later! I would glad buy one at the sale price if I could get the news for the sale on time.