More claims about Google's Motorola X phone: huge battery, Sony camera sensor and Kevlar
0. phoneArena 01 Feb 2013, 02:56 posted on
The phone is allegedly planned to have MAXX-like battery, the obligatory quad-core processor, screen size in the 4.8" area, and, thankfully, a microSD card slot, although storage is rumored to go all the way to a 128 GB version...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
65. jroc74 (Posts: 5542; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
I just recently been checking out the DNA screen. For LCD....its looks like it gives Amoled a run for its money in the contrast, blacks and viewing angles dept. It doesnt look washed out like older LCD screens.
I hope it uses that, a newer LCD or the latest Amoled screen.
45. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
These rumored spec are just sounding too good to be true... If Google/Motorola does deliver these rumored specs... the game is pretty much over.
52. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I keep being teased with every Moto X article ;-(
58. jameshoe (unregistered)
The M-man rises
61. RomeoJDR (Posts: 242; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
Moto has never carried the Nexus branding, so I figure they are overdue. If no other manufacturer can develop a more worthy phone for the Nexus moniker than they can cry foul about Google using their own company all they want.
67. BitterTruth (unregistered)
A complete package at half price :)
68. prima.king (Posts: 5; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
Is the Xphone the next neXus 5 ?
More rumors well posted the last week about the upcoming Nexus 5 which could be presented and released during next Google I/O in May.