More claims about Google's Motorola X phone: huge battery, Sony camera sensor and Kevlar
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Feb 2013, 02:56
The phone is allegedly planned to have MAXX-like battery, the obligatory quad-core processor, screen size in the 4.8" area, and, thankfully, a microSD card slot, although storage is rumored to go all the way to a 128 GB version...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
65. jroc74 posted on 03 Feb 2013, 20:17 0 0
I just recently been checking out the DNA screen. For LCD....its looks like it gives Amoled a run for its money in the contrast, blacks and viewing angles dept. It doesnt look washed out like older LCD screens.
I hope it uses that, a newer LCD or the latest Amoled screen.
45. gwuhua1984 posted on 01 Feb 2013, 12:37 1 0
These rumored spec are just sounding too good to be true... If Google/Motorola does deliver these rumored specs... the game is pretty much over.
52. gmracer1 posted on 01 Feb 2013, 18:37 1 0
I keep being teased with every Moto X article ;-(
61. RomeoJDR posted on 02 Feb 2013, 10:00 2 0
Moto has never carried the Nexus branding, so I figure they are overdue. If no other manufacturer can develop a more worthy phone for the Nexus moniker than they can cry foul about Google using their own company all they want.
67. BitterTruth (unregistered) posted on 20 Feb 2013, 13:07 0 0
A complete package at half price :)
68. prima.king posted on 22 Feb 2013, 03:58 0 0
Is the Xphone the next neXus 5 ?
More rumors well posted the last week about the upcoming Nexus 5 which could be presented and released during next Google I/O in May.