More celebrities chime in about two-year upgrades and T-Mobile's JUMP!
0. phoneArena 19 Jul 2013, 17:27 posted on
With T-Mobile's new JUMP! program, customers can now upgrade to a new phone as often as twice a year; as we told you already, the carrier is giving away 730 (the number of days in a two-year contract) Samsung Galaxy S4 phones in a contest tying into the JUMP! announcement. The rules of the contest require you to share your story about waiting two years for an upgrade via an upload to @TMobile #hate2wait...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. roscuthiii (Posts: 2217; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
They really count as celebrities? No wonder what's wrong with the world...
2. vandroid (Posts: 328; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Not relevant to the article but still thumbed you up
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
it's a sad world we live in. and celebrities think its a good thing for us. please
3. HASHTAG (unregistered)
What are they "famous" for?
5. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 2183; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Summer Sanders is an Olympic gold medalist swimmer.
6. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
These people have enough money to buy a brand new phone whenever they want.
7. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 441; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Who really cares what celebrities think. The world doesn't revolve around them.