More are excited for the introduction of the Apple iPhone 5 than the Apple iPad mini
0. phoneArena 05 Sep 2012, 17:54 posted on
A survey taken of 1,740 online shoppers reveals that more would rather that Apple's September 12th press event introduce the next generation Apple iPhone than the upcoming Apple iPad mini; of those surveyed, 21% will actually purchase the next iPhone while 13% will buy the 7.85 inch tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
iPhone 5 is the same old iPhone with larger body and screen. No new innovation like Galaxy S3 with Smart Stay is awesome.
32. darkkjedii (Posts: 21678; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Som if it's got a larger body and screen then it's not the same phone dude. Plus all we've seen so far r mockups, we'll all b eating our words if it comes and looks nothing like these mockups. Who knows that 5 we see on the invite mite mean screen size. I doubt it though
64. bitong_8615 (Posts: 6; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
apple does not leak its design until the the Big day comes so pls save opinion next week ...you might be surprise trashing your so cold galaxhit 3 and drooling over ip5
83. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
Please list all the huge innovation from the GS2 to the GS3 models.
84. thelegendofmari (Posts: 5; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Such comments are so ignorant in my opinion. How can you say no innovation? Do you amazingly have an unreleased device in your hands because then I would retract my comment immediately?! It's just so stupid to make such comment and completely judge a device before it is even launched.
86. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Agree, those who are excited about iPhone or iPad, are probably excited for nothing as it will only have some few minor changes and features. The rest will remain same.
3. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Phonearena your excited about anything with the apple logo on it. Let me paint it on the side of a barn look that barn has an apple logo on it bet your excited..
6. Brewski (Posts: 358; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
Exactly. Moto and Nokia have unvieled a bunch of new stuff, all this Apple crap can wait a day. Let everyone else have some spotlight.
10. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Apple will sue you for a billion dollars for copycat it logo.
41. Astreo (Posts: 102; Member since: 05 May 2011)
News is news regardless of what company it is. they have shown everything today including the lumia and motorola phones.
7. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
There certainly are alot extremely similar articles today with stats about random surveyed ifans looking forward to the 'new' iphone.
30. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Been taking to supplies for cases accessories recently,while they aren't allowed show us the new design the general word is to pretty much expect the iphone 4s again with just with the stretch up screen.
There's been enough leaks recently to add weight to that
36. darkkjedii (Posts: 21678; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
U don't think apple might come outta the blue with something totally different? It seems like they got something up their sleeve by not reacting n the least bit to these leaks. Remember in 2010 they went nuts when gizmodo got the iPhone 4 prototype? That was Steve jobs then though.
66. bitong_8615 (Posts: 6; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
and what about you? a nobody who owns cheap android phone? atleast the guy made a diff.
89. darkkjedii (Posts: 21678; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Wow a thumb down jus for asking a fellow techie what he expects. Lol I guess
8. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 357; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
"More customers disappointed over minor advancements added to the iPhone 4s squared" should be the title.
9. Jay_F (Posts: 236; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
That's because there's nothing exciting about an iPad mini. I really can't imagine much of a market for the mini but we'll see.
18. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
New design, headphone jack on the other side of the device. New smaller battery. New nano Sim. Mini connector.
Don't worry, they will make it sound 100x better than me in their advert and the sales will brake record again. Only because people are dumb.
13. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Pied Piper Of Hamlin will make appearance on 12th September ... yet again after almost a year :)
15. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
I am going to spend few hundred pounds/dollars to have a new features like phone jack on the other side of the phone. Great.
16. Quezdagreat (Posts: 428; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
I swear these s3 fans spend a lot of time on this website bashing iPhones instead of trying to enjoy that maxi pad Looking phone
31. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 357; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
most people are Android fans just cause they use the S3 to compare means nothing id bash apple only cause they deserve it. you honestly think apple has done anything new? besides suing over meaningless patents for shapes.
50. Quezdagreat (Posts: 428; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
I never said it, I never seen apple advertise anything about innovative.
Open your eyes man, Samsung is know for mimicking other companys.
As far as the patents go, that's business. You have to know the rules before you get into the game
73. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 357; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
"I swear these s3 fans spend a lot of time on this website bashing iPhones" only one person admited to owning the s3 and he commented back. i dont know how you got "samsung didnt copy" from what i said. they did somewhat..
for the patent issue ill leave it be we all know that it was pointless
20. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Don't worry. I am "bashing" iPhone while enjoying my "maxi pad looking" phone.
It makes it that much sweeter.
21. e.wvu (unregistered)
Of course more are excited for the iPhone than the mini iPad when the mini iPad doesn't even exist.