More analysts agree Apple iPhone 5 unveiling will be the main event, but not Apple’s last one for 2012
0. phoneArena 10 Sep 2012, 08:25 posted on
If you still haven’t caught the Apple iPhone 5 virus that’s been plaguing all news recently, you’d definitely do so in the coming couple of days just before Apple’s big announcement…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
"While this might sound funny for industry watchers caring only about the hardware, from a financial standpoint White might have a lot of reason."
That is the point. I would hate to see Apple turning into a company that matters in the tech world only for financial reason. But with the iPhone 4S, it did a good job being one.
2. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
4. ayephoner (Posts: 839; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
you really think you're helping?
6. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
helping what? I'm helping nothing. what are you talking about LOL
11. ayephoner (Posts: 839; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
helping the "problem" you seem to have identified. or are you just aimlessly complaining? or is this just more mindless fandroid trolling?
16. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
nah, I'm aimlessly complaining. I love reading articles whether it's about apple, samsung, android, wp, nokia, lg, or motorola.
the thing is, there's so many articles today that's all about apple. Can't they just wait for the announcement. Like this one.
it's annoying you know..
12. Droiddoes (unregistered)
You must be new to iphonearena.com
3. MalakiMills (Posts: 256; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
I think you guys might be the only ones with the "Apple iPhone 5 Virus". I haven't seen any others site with this much coverage of repeating articles.
7. xtian1103 (Posts: 361; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
true. but it's only phonearena who generates this much of comments on any given day.
5. MeoCao (unregistered)
We know the analysts too well, Apple shares are the biggest cash cow for them so it's hardly a surprise that they try to make big Apple noise from even tiny Apple trivialities.
“biggest upgrade in consumer electronics history.” smh
8. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
More anal-yst predictions. I'll bet anyone $100 they can predict the end of the world.
10. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Why do I believe analysts who have just a bit of more information than me?
13. OnlyiPhone (unregistered)
Probably won't be amd I hope it is the smaller iPad, because i like the iPad but I would like it more if it were smaller and more portable
14. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
The glass screens of the iPhone 4 reportedly shatter at a rate 82% higher than earlier versions of the phone. This led consumers to bring a lawsuit claiming that Apple ads boasting about the glass were deceptive. The consumers are for now out of luck.
So what's next on this front of innovation?
15. E.N. (Posts: 2577; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
SGSII"s screen was more durable than the iPhone 4, but the SIII is more fragile. I'm guessing their shatter rate is more than 82% higher. Any lawsuits?
17. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Samsung didnt promise their customers magic. when you market something as better than everyone else, it better darn well be, otherwise you open yourself up to all sorts of lawsuits, frivolous or not.
18. cheeseaddict (Posts: 49; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
i hope the high priced phone will be worth a bang of a buck now, not just overpriced sh*t from china