More LG G3 accessories revealed, case available for order on Amazon
0. phoneArena 18 May 2014, 22:39 posted on
If you know the LG G3 is going to be in your future, then you should know that you can pre-order a case...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Lauticol (Posts: 261; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
What's the cut-out on the top of the case for? Looks like some S-Pen or maybe TV antenna?
6. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
no , if you saw the leaked pictures of g3 , 3,5mm jack at the bottom
4. maherk (Posts: 2557; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
It's a tv antenna for the korean and other asian markets. Samsung also offers this feature in some of their models.
8. Maxwell.R (Posts: 202; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
That is what we believe too. The LG G Flex we first got to try was a Korean model and had an antenna for TV too.
17. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 248; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
This version of the phone is for Asian market.. this is why it has a tv antenna.. :)
24. drunkenjay (Posts: 809; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
i think its an antenna. my korean lg g2 has an antenna on the to left corner.
but if im wrong then its a stylus
2. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Nice neat and slick looking slightly wider looking phone like Nexus4
But if only it had Xneon flash
5. maherk (Posts: 2557; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I would rather have led flash over a xenon one, for videos in low light and also using it as a torch. I don't remember which Nokia phone had both the led and xenon flash in thw same handset, that would be great if OEMs started going for it
7. fzacek (Posts: 2469; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Hmmm, that black area to the left of the camera might be a fingerprint scanner. It's placement is a little questionable...
10. marcski07 (Posts: 594; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
or maybe a sensor that can help the g3's camera to focus in low-light/dark.
13. maherk (Posts: 2557; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
That's what I was thinking. I do believe that LG will present a groundbreaking technology when it comes to the camera. If Samsung didn't step their game up with the Note 4 LG G3 followed by the Z2 will be the best Android phnes in 2014(and no I am not talking about the design, because if one thing we should by now realize, is that design isn't a priority for the majority of people)
15. fzacek (Posts: 2469; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Oh yeah, there was an article about that. Looks a little large to be a sensor though...
9. santy (Posts: 60; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
Only potential negative i see is the speaker location. If only it had stereo speakers on the front like M8, it would have made it PERFECT !
11. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
The front logo looks nicer in these images than in the renders. The renders had huge logo panels at the buttom that were finished differently than the rest of the phone. These case images show what looks like black glass.
14. metalspy101 (Posts: 53; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)
These picture of the lg g3 are off, notice the lower bezel is different than other leaks?
16. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Award for the most leaked phone - WINNERS
2010 - iPhone
2011 - Galaxy Nexus
2012 - iPhone 5
2013 - iPhone 5S
2014 - HTC One M8/LG G3
18. byte11 (Posts: 16; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
iPhone 6 is up there as well. All those leaked dummy models/prototypes
21. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Breaking news. The most recent tabulation shows stunning new rankings:
2014 -- iPhone 6, winner of most leaked phone overall
2014 -- iPhone 6 concept video, winner of most leaked phone concept video
2014 -- iPhone 6 mockup based on case, winner of most leaked case-based mockup
2014 -- iPhone 6 phone case, winner of most leaked phone case
2014 -- iPhone 6 3D printed plastic, winner of most leaked 3D plastic model mockup
So far, the iPhone 6 has won FIVE Blogscar awards. Just amazing. Shows you the magical power of "Leak Different".
22. wargreymon (Posts: 430; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
G3 has still more aces to show off. We don't know its exact specs or what t the sensor will really be, though we do know what they'll probably be. For M8 we pretty much knew everything in detail.
23. refillable (Posts: 832; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
That black coloured bezel looks so much better than the one with different colours.
25. twens (Posts: 849; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
This phone is beautiful. Wish it came with touchwiz and a sammy camera.
27. cbilash (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 May 2014)
Not sure the June 30 date corresponds to lg g3 release date, as there is another case listed on amazon...LG G3 Case - 3 in 1 Bundle Armor Grenade Stand Hard Gel Case...which shows an in-stock date of June 8. Guess we just keep guessing!