Mophie's Juice Pack Pro case for the iPhone 4/4S doesn't mess around with its 2,500 mAh battery
0. phoneArena 05 Jun 2012, 15:13 posted on
Enter the Mophie Juice Pack Pro, a behemoth of a charging battery case for the iPhone 4/4S that's looking to set its sights on Otterbox with its military specifications. Just looking at the new case, it’s apparent that Mophie has gone for a hulkier appearance...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5447; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
But on the other hand PhoneArena should earn money somehow.
3. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
True. It should have a tiny legend at the bottom saying Paid Advertisement, though.
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5540; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
look at everything the iPhone needs to make it ALMOST like a Droid Razr MAXX. :P
7. SGSatlantis (Posts: 205; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
Are you seriously saying that the Droid Razr MAXX looks better than this..."sleek" combo? :)
6. WhyNotRadioShack (Posts: 13; Member since: 01 Jun 2012)
This case actually dosent look that bad. I would even consider putting it on my iPhone!!!
11. SGSatlantis (Posts: 205; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
Actually, If you look closer you`ll notice that you put your iPhone in the case not the other way around. Just a bit of info: Product Dimensions: 5.26 in x 2.78 in x 1.02 in
10. SprintsDaBest (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
Case looks very protective but waaayy to bulkie. Who wants that in there pocket