Mophie now offers 64GB of extra storage with its Space Pack for the Apple iPhone 5s and iPhone 5
The 64GB Mophie Space Pack for the Apple iPhone 5s and Apple iPhone 5 can now be pre-ordered from Mophie's website. Available for $249.95, the case is offered in black and is expected to start shipping on July 22nd.
To illustrate how much additional storage the Space Pack will give you, imagine 16,000 photos, 9,000 songs or 14 hours of movies. If you need more storage for your Apple iPhone 5s or Apple iPhone 5, you can't turn to a microSD slot. But you can use the Mophie Space Pack for 16GB, 32GB and now 64GB of additional memory.
source: Mophie via MacRumors
1. Daboss (Posts: 39; Member since: 27 Sep 2013)
Cool but expensive. Apple give us an SD card slot
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5542; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
SD card reading is not in Apple's DNA. Just like high-capacity batteries aren't in their DNA.
3. Daboss (Posts: 39; Member since: 27 Sep 2013)
Ipads haves high capacity batteries They not include high capacity batteries in iPhones cos of its size,Plus iOS is a battery sipper unlike android that needs nuclear energy to run.
4. JMartin22 (Posts: 713; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Troll harder please. That's why all the latest and greatest flagships have been destroying iPhone longevity ratings for awhile now.
8. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 2712; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I say android is more efficient than iOS. Also LOL, most droids, flagship or not, have better battery life than iPhones. Apple is cutting production cost on iPhones. While I agree on iPad part, they have excellent battery life.
5. fzacek (Posts: 1252; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
$249.99 for a phone case??? What? How? Mindblown...
6. NotAGeek (Posts: 117; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
i can buy a 128GB sd card for much less.Damn it
10. -box- (Posts: 3714; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I'm curious how they made it work, and how well integrated it is with the system as it likely takes a Mophie app to make the storage work, and may just work as a dead drop for files.