Mophie Juice Pack now available for Samsung Galaxy S4
0. phoneArena 26 Aug 2013, 23:24 posted on
The Mophie Juice Pack is now available for the Samsung Galaxy S4; this comes after Mophie launched its Juice Pack for the Samsung Galaxy S III last November. For those unfamiliar with the product, the Juice Pack is a durable case that also comes embedded with a battery that recharges the batteryin your phone with the flip of a switch...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. htc_evo_3d (Posts: 84; Member since: 11 Mar 2013)
At least it is covering the ugly design of s4. Now the phone looks beautiful. LOL :)
2. imran86 (Posts: 31; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Seems like Alan was in hurry. Juick Pak, I thought it's some music stuff from pakistan.
4. techguyone (Posts: 96; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Yes it's best feature is it hides how fugly the s4 looks naked
5. dmat3889 (Posts: 14; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
mophie = 2300 mah more at $99
exogear = 2600 mah more at $79
hyperion = 2600 mah more at $28
anker = 2600 mah more at $24
ZeroLemon = 4900 mah more at $40
you choose the better deal.
6. mas11 (Posts: 1028; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
If you're on Verizon and concerned about battery life just get the Droid Maxx, it's much more attractive than a mophie case and comes with touchless control.
7. jopancy (Posts: 55; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
But seriously, people are silly. You shout for slim phones (with the consequence of inadequate battery) but only to dish out money to buy more battery attachments to make the phone huge, heavy and ugly??
I just don't get it.