x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
  • Options
    Close




Mophie Duo and Mini powerstations aim to keep your devices juiced while on the go

0. phoneArena 03 Aug 2012, 12:00 posted on

Mophie unveiled recently that two new solutions are on the horizon – the Mophie Duo and Mini powerstations. With the former, it boasts the higher capacity 6,000 mAh battery, but beyond that, it features two USB ports that allow for simultaneous charging between two devices...

This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here

posted on 04 Aug 2012, 08:24 1

1. Krishaun27 (unregistered)


Waaay overpriced! You can find others on amazon that have higher capacity and cost less. One thing to also note is that these batteries only have 70% of their total mAh available to charge with, the other 30% are used to power the device itself.

posted on 05 Aug 2012, 14:03

2. rocknrider98 (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)


I picked up the powerstation about 3 days ago now from verizon, which is $79 I have also been on Mophie's website and the priceing for the duo is $99 and the mini is $59. So they have obviously been released before Aug 13th.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories