Monster's limited luxury smartphone chargers and headphones on sale at London's Harrods
0. phoneArena 28 Mar 2014, 08:05 posted on
Monster, purveyor of many things rather expensive, has unveiled a collection of 10 PowerCard smartphone chargers, five made of 24K gold and five of platinum. Each charger has an individual number and ships with a special "presentation case". Well, you weren't planning to carry one with you on the street, were you?
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
monster are and have better sound than HYPED BEATS audio
and other headphones have better sampling rayes ad bass dynamic as low as 14db
but then again this looks unique
3. KParks23 (Posts: 520; Member since: 13 Oct 2010)
Sennheiser and Sony FTW! All you trolls enjoy ur skullcandy hahaha ;)
2. lucid.brat (Posts: 104; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
If I nt wrong monster used to make beats headphone bt last year they both split..plz correct me if i'm wrong i'm nt sure ant this bt I know monster quality is much better than beats
4. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Monster's products are overpriced pos.