Monsters from Asia: the camera-centric ZTE Nubia Z5S LTE
ZTE Nubia Z5S LTE
12 November Monsters from Asia: the well-rounded octagonal Fujitsu Arrows NX F-02G
23 October Monsters from Asia: Lenovo's stylish Vibe X2 with its multi-layered, 7.3mm metal body
8 October Monsters from Asia: the fancy, 6.4 mm-thick UMi Zero and its Super AMOLED display
25 September Monsters from Asia: the octa-core Meizu MX4 and its 20MP camera
26 August Monsters from Asia: the outstanding, metal IUNI U3
2. Neo_Huang (Posts: 532; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
For all of you who think Chinese companies can only make low to mid range phones.
10. RandomUsername (Posts: 526; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
It's not the specs that put me off, it's the design. I'm willing to put some extra grams in my hand to have a metal back (or at least frame) because I don't want to have an ugly case on it just to protect the plastic from scratches.
3. GuidoB (Posts: 12; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
I own this phone and have to say that it is awesome :D
4. Chris.P (Posts: 299; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
How's battery life? It's my only concern with this phone, as 2300 mAh simply sounds underwhelming. :-/
6. GuidoB (Posts: 12; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
At first, that was my only concern as well, but I still decided to buy it because its price was attractive. In general I'm happy about battery life, because at the end of the day it mostly has 20-30% battery life left (and I use my phone all day long for everything). Maybe this is because of the 'Powersaver' app Nubia installed on this phone which optimizes the battery use.
8. elisha.siegelman (Posts: 20; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
Not even close to the vivo xplay 3s
9. networkdood (Posts: 6310; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Yeah..the coolpad 9976a 7.1 inch screen phone that I ordered will not have 4g LTE..but it is a beast
11. techperson211 (Posts: 707; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
iPhone spin off with a touch of sony.