Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour serves impressive graphics, now arrives on Android
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Dec 2012, 06:47
Gameloft has just released Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour on Android, and it is one of the most impressive first-person shooters to have ever arrived on the platform…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XiphiasGladius posted on 11 Dec 2012, 06:50 5 0
Wow. This in one reason as to look for a 2013 phone an excellent performing GPU.
15. PhenomFaz posted on 11 Dec 2012, 17:00 0 0
the games on mobiles have really started to show some real promise
2. wendygarett (limited) 5 days ago posted on 11 Dec 2012, 06:51 2 2
$6.99? I'll wait for the discount :)
4. wendygarett (limited) 5 days ago posted on 11 Dec 2012, 06:57 0 1
or maybe 15cents :) WOOHOO!!!
5. haseebzahid posted on 11 Dec 2012, 07:01 0 0
this is the first game or app altogether ever on smartphone which actully might need dual or quad core
but it is impresive
12. dsmboost posted on 11 Dec 2012, 12:13 0 0
Games do not eat up CPU resources all that much. It is the GPU that needs to be powerful to run the game smoothly.
28. haseebzahid posted on 13 Dec 2012, 00:53 0 0
hmm do maths or practicle on ur PC if u have time use the top GPU card available with the obsolite CPU P4 and same time move on to higend CPU with average GPU both might end up same with very below the average performance but now put both normal CPU and GPU it will outperform the other two why cuz there is balance.
coming to ur point GPU handles most of the part not all of it. depends who is the developer a good one or a newbee
6. zvioocge posted on 11 Dec 2012, 07:05 0 0
soooooo Black ops 2
but the graphics is impressive :)
8. Victor.H posted on 11 Dec 2012, 07:44 1 0
Yes, as we've noted in the update the game has disappeared from the Play Store after users reported problems with the download. It should be back soon.Yes, as we've noted in the update the game has disappeared from the Play Store after users reported problems with the download. It should be back soon.
10. DX-HBK posted on 11 Dec 2012, 08:08 0 5
I ALREADY HAVE THIS GAME 1 MONTH AGO TOTALLY FREE N TODAY I WAS ENDED ITS ALL 12 STAGES.. N NOW PLAYING GTA VICE CITY,,, :-)
11. medicci37 posted on 11 Dec 2012, 09:40 0 2
Unless it sucks as bad as modern combat 3 for Android, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting 4 a discount. As modern combat 2 still sells for $6.99.
13. novneet posted on 11 Dec 2012, 15:08 0 0
Why this is not available in other countries?
Wan't to have this on my phone, but can't... :(
16. israinwet posted on 11 Dec 2012, 17:32 0 0
I just want a fps that plays nothing like call of duty
17. soldiernation posted on 11 Dec 2012, 20:08 0 0
I still have $7 in gift card credit and I'm still wondering if I should use it on this game or not for iOS. But I have an iPod touch 4 so it probably won't work given how laggy MC3 is.
19. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) posted on 12 Dec 2012, 02:29 0 0
I have already had the apk :) just saved 7 bucks
Who wants some?
Nb: if you don't like what I'm doing, just stfu and don't talk about piracy thing
20. XiphiasGladius posted on 12 Dec 2012, 05:51 0 0
Hey man, hows the game so far graphically wise?
21. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) posted on 12 Dec 2012, 06:47 0 0
Very cool, running very smooth on my gnex :)
24. XiphiasGladius posted on 12 Dec 2012, 07:19 0 0
Great, now that's good news. but I think at this moment my present device wont be able to handle that much graphics. Oh well time to scout for a better device (GPU wise) for 2013.
25. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) posted on 12 Dec 2012, 07:27 0 0
Galaxy nexus has a powervr sgx 540 but its adequate to run mc4 smoothly
27. XiphiasGladius posted on 12 Dec 2012, 09:42 0 0
indeed, as for mine it's basically equiped with adreno 205 so performance is greatly questionable for this game.
23. jopancy posted on 12 Dec 2012, 06:57 0 0
Send me the link and I'll spare your bloody neck from the hangman!