Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour reaches Windows Phone 8
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2013, 03:50 posted on
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour is one of the most intense and graphically impressive first-person shooters out there and now it has finally become available on Windows Phone 8...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. clevername (Posts: 1378; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
It was definitely worth the price of admission. I liked the third installment but it fell a little flat. This one is fantastic. Especially on the Lumia 920s screen. The fast refresh rate really shows on a game like this. Between this and asphalt 7 Gameloft is making me pretty happy.
2. Edmund (Posts: 599; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Seriously, you guys should change the site's name to "Android Arena".
16. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1371; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I don't understand what at all that has to do with this article. Besides, there are more Android users in the world than all other mobile platforms combined by a large margin, so it follows that most of the people posting on any tech site would be Android fans.
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2951; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
The video just gave me some freakin' goosebumps!!
5. haseebzahid (Posts: 1716; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
the games are good but i wonder the developers cant utilize the physical keys over the phones for FPS games atlest i will love if camera button on L920 can be used to fire and reload since its a 2 stage shuter and 2 buttons can be or atlest 1 fire button is effective
6. yowanvista (Posts: 253; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
And yet people with crap WP devices having 512MB of RAM will never enjoy it while droids having the same specs can.
8. yowanvista (Posts: 253; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
It flawlessly ran on my old i9001 running JB.
9. cameogt (Posts: 88; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
this is an optimization process called so wait for that.
10. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
Gameloft said that all of their games will be updated to work on 512MB devices...Asphalt 7 has already been updated to work on 512MB devices such as the Lumia 620.
11. papss (Posts: 2163; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I'm playing this right now on my l920 and it runs silky smooth.. Looks amazing.
12. papss (Posts: 2163; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Forgot to add that being live enabled is awesome.