Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour reaches Windows Phone 8
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2013, 03:50 posted on
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour is one of the most intense and graphically impressive first-person shooters out there and now it has finally become available on Windows Phone 8...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
It was definitely worth the price of admission. I liked the third installment but it fell a little flat. This one is fantastic. Especially on the Lumia 920s screen. The fast refresh rate really shows on a game like this. Between this and asphalt 7 Gameloft is making me pretty happy.
2. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Seriously, you guys should change the site's name to "Android Arena".
16. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3465; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I don't understand what at all that has to do with this article. Besides, there are more Android users in the world than all other mobile platforms combined by a large margin, so it follows that most of the people posting on any tech site would be Android fans.
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3176; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
The video just gave me some freakin' goosebumps!!
5. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
the games are good but i wonder the developers cant utilize the physical keys over the phones for FPS games atlest i will love if camera button on L920 can be used to fire and reload since its a 2 stage shuter and 2 buttons can be or atlest 1 fire button is effective
6. yowanvista (Posts: 340; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
And yet people with crap WP devices having 512MB of RAM will never enjoy it while droids having the same specs can.
8. yowanvista (Posts: 340; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
It flawlessly ran on my old i9001 running JB.
9. cameogt (Posts: 88; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
this is an optimization process called so wait for that.
10. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
Gameloft said that all of their games will be updated to work on 512MB devices...Asphalt 7 has already been updated to work on 512MB devices such as the Lumia 620.
11. papss (unregistered)
I'm playing this right now on my l920 and it runs silky smooth.. Looks amazing.
12. papss (unregistered)
Forgot to add that being live enabled is awesome.