Mock-up time: Galaxy S III
0. phoneArena 26 Mar 2012, 09:39 posted on
Sure, the Samsung Galaxy S III is among the hottest smartphones expected to arrive this year, but should almost every new rumor/leak be accompanied by yet another suspicious-looking mock-up? Well, why not?! Mock-ups are not only fun, but as we know, sometimes we do get to set our eyes on the real thing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
didn't expect to see my render here, thank you phonearena! :) 5 of 6.
15. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3510; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
#5 is yours? That is one good lookin render you got there. I would buy it, hands down :) If the specs were up to par that is :P
22. NOKIA.8800.ARTE (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
i hope its number 2 loooooks concept edge 2 edge design.....
2. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
5. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
wow spacebar is working now but damn i cant edit my first comment. sorry people.
3. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
Nice work. That is a design I can get behind!
4. remixfa (Posts: 13901; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
ha, i was just thinking about the need for a "sgs3 fake evolution" slideshow. way to read my mind. lolz.
To our local guy that does the neat mock ups, can ya redo the white one in black or a dark navy? :) I am so turned off by white phones lol
9. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
i'll try if I have time. i'm kinda busy since i'm graduating. white phones are easier to fake since the reflections of white are not usually seen. and I agree with you on the i9300, looks fake and disgusting.
6. remixfa (Posts: 13901; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
I still say that "9300" is an SGS1 with a bad photoshop. The glare on the screen doesnt match the glare on the phone. Dimension wise, its exactly like an SGS1, with the samsung logo moved down a smidge for the screen.
10. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
the question i have is always about what touchwiz 5 would look like.
25. remixfa (Posts: 13901; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
I would assume it would be kind of similar to 4, but less intrusive. Of course, its already leagues less intrusive than Sense, which is why i can deal with it, but i digress. lol
the main calendar widget you use in your mock ups will probably be scrollable. all my stock widgets are scrollable in ICS, so I'd assume Samsung (and HTC) would follow suite.
39. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I like the 3rd and the 5th!!! They really stand out of the crowd!!
That's what i would expect!
11. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 215; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
I hope this phone is released in white on launch day. It would be my first white phone :)
12. redmd (Posts: 769; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I get so excited with this, I need a smartphone fix right now.
13. redmd (Posts: 769; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I do hope they retain the removable battery + regular sim + micro sd slot combo and not go the HTC one series way.
37. fwinst (Posts: 42; Member since: 08 May 2010)
Unless this phone has AMAZING battery life, I'm talking a minimum of 12 -14 hrs of talk time, I would want a removable battery. If I wanted to be tethered to a cord, I'd get the iPhone. I'm often out and about, without the ability to plugin. I want/need to be able to change the battery, and keep going. Unibody design will keep me away from the HTC One X. I can't say I'd buy the SIII if it is unibody. That would be a HUGE disappointment. MicroSD slot goes without saying.
14. Hyde_Yamato (Posts: 4; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
wow.. that's cool. i do love the 5th photo.. thats awesome.
16. NOKIA.8800.ARTE (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
o no not 4412 please.................. and not this design???????? but wow 2gb!!!! but 4.6 to big!!! i was hoping wishing for A15 WITH ALONG 5250 I WANA FEEL THAT RUNNING AT 2.5 OVERCLOCKED......
18. _PHug_ (Posts: 380; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
I don't really care about the looks.
I also don't care if it's plastic, every phone I ever owned was plastic.
I am a complete specs whore and 2gigs of RAM, quad core Exynos, 4.7" super Amoled HD & the other specs rumors get me horny!
Problem is that I am infatuated with the 5.3" Galaxy Note so this Galaxy S3 will have to drop bombs to tear me away from my current love.
It is an internal struggle everyday just to stop myself from ordering a G.Note & I know the workers at Best Buy are sick of me coming to visit it.
20. appleDOESNT.com (Posts: 374; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
wait.. JUST WAIT! i have only one question... is there any chance, at all, really, that this puppy will be on ? Verizon? yes or no I demand an answer :)
21. kshell1 (Posts: 1119; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
this makes makes me miss my epic 4g touch :(
26. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
4th and 5th one r just awesome. if s3 will look like them, im gonna definitely get it
27. Asasindude26 (Posts: 33; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
I would buy the 3rd,5th and even the last,it doesn't look that bad.....BUT!!!!!!!!!
I just hope that samsung makes a TEGRA 3 version.I LOVE TEGRA 2 ON MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S2
28. HGMIV (Posts: 49; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Am I the only person upset about the future lack of capacative buttons?
29. nightmare (Posts: 28; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
5th is the best.check out more of bob freking at concept phones.com never ceases to amaze
30. biophone (Posts: 1879; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Translation: we have no f**king idea what the sgs3 will look like here is some drawing though.
31. Alantef (Posts: 278; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
lol i paid $800 for my nexus....fml lol....o well i had it before anyone else did (November) plus i still have the best GSM phone on the market so i cant be too mad right?.....but i reallllly want this phone....i might be forced to get this phone and give my wife my nexus but i dont even like her touching my phone (too sexy for her...plus i dont want a hello kitty case on it....YUCK!) so idk lol
33. gowtham.n.mail (Posts: 11; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
None of them here are as good as this on :) ...
This is the best
35. gowtham.n.mail (Posts: 11; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
Sorry for the broken link ...
Here is a new link ...
36. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
It looks nice...but also it looks similar to no. 3 there!!
38. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Galaxy Premier. GALAXY Grand. GALAXY Next. Could be the U.S. versions of the S3. So maybe all three could be LTE models. Sprint LTE. AT&T and Verizon.
40. jamvts (Posts: 14; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
Hey Smasung Guys I am a present user of S2 and NOTE
In case u listen to this just make sure not to repeat the isues like
Touch screen response time
Touch registration problem compared to LCD displays (Vitalij Fix only seems to work in the particular bench)
3G cutoff (Device Needs Restart)
3G goes on and off (sometime it happens, it constantly connects/ disconnects)
GPS Connectivity (its a lot better after having barometer in Galaxy note)
Mono Audio Recording
Battery Backup (both normal and 3g)
Heating Issue (Heats up more than 4S)
Camera Autofocus Issue
Low Light Camera Performance
Galaxy Note Stylus Lag
U know the reason Apple is so successful that most of the time apple don't do basic hardware/software mistakes that need advance developers to correct
& Iphones dont seems to suffer from this common day today issues.
hope u read this and correct
41. sajithm (Posts: 14; Member since: 28 Apr 2011)
http://www.galaxys3.in - Samsung Galaxy S3 Specifications