Mobile games made $16 billion in sales last year
0. phoneArena 19 Feb 2014, 09:45 posted on
Market research by AppAnnie and IHS concluded that games was the biggest-selling category for digital content in 2013. Mobile games accounted for $16 billion in sales, marking a 2.9 times growth from 2012. Although the US is the leading digital market, the hottest mobile gaming markets were South Korea and Japan...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Sauce (Posts: 1054; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
"Spent" over $4500 on IAP's and paid apps thanks to Cydia
4. livyatan (Posts: 560; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Not sure if really stupid or just trolling..
5. livyatan (Posts: 560; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
I think I've read that mobile games revenue is expected to reach 50 Billion by 2018.
And that's realistic given the proliferation of Android and smartphone use penetration in general.
It has only covered about 25% of the potential market so far
6. joens16 (Posts: 7; Member since: 07 May 2013)
Yep, i started my HD movie collection on my Xbox One/Win8 Laptop. No more Blu-rays.