Mobile drives Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping
1. roscuthiii posted on 26 Nov 2011, 16:11 0 0
Mobile purchasing is a great way to multitask between online deals and Black Friday Door Busters sales.
I predict next year there will be a proliferation of apps or app features to better coordinate. Or were they present this year? I had to work (which is in the center of a very thick signal interfering building with network firewalls up the wazoo) so Black Fridays deals meant nothing to me. :-(
2. DigitalMD posted on 26 Nov 2011, 17:06 0 0
Yeah, I don't know what people were buying unless its food. The so called sales prices were HO-HUMMMMM
3. KingKurogiii posted on 26 Nov 2011, 17:12 0 0
i got an HP dv7t Quad-Editon for $625 after waiting for 5 hours at Best Buy. ;D
5. cappy718 posted on 26 Nov 2011, 17:45 0 0
I got a 22inch 1080p LED monitor for my desktop for 90 bucks... Just walked in compusa and got it...
6. gowless posted on 26 Nov 2011, 18:44 0 0
I got the best deal on some great herpes! :) only an hour wait !
7. kshell1 posted on 26 Nov 2011, 19:11 0 0
I got best phone ever samsung galaxy s2 for a penny :) lovin it although i cant root 2.3.4 til i borrow my friends dell