Mobile drives Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping
1. roscuthiii (Posts: 2190; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Mobile purchasing is a great way to multitask between online deals and Black Friday Door Busters sales.
I predict next year there will be a proliferation of apps or app features to better coordinate. Or were they present this year? I had to work (which is in the center of a very thick signal interfering building with network firewalls up the wazoo) so Black Fridays deals meant nothing to me. :-(
2. DigitalMD (Posts: 226; Member since: 17 Feb 2010)
Yeah, I don't know what people were buying unless its food. The so called sales prices were HO-HUMMMMM
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i got an HP dv7t Quad-Editon for $625 after waiting for 5 hours at Best Buy. ;D
5. cappy718 (Posts: 26; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
I got a 22inch 1080p LED monitor for my desktop for 90 bucks... Just walked in compusa and got it...
6. gowless (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
I got the best deal on some great herpes! :) only an hour wait !
7. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I got best phone ever samsung galaxy s2 for a penny :) lovin it although i cant root 2.3.4 til i borrow my friends dell