Mitt Romney to campaign to iOS users by being first politician to use iAd
0. phoneArena 09 Jun 2012, 02:13 posted on
Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney announced on Friday that he is focusing part of his campaigning on iOS users by becoming the first politician to use iAd since the service started in 2010; President Obama is also using mobile ad networks to focus on certain demographics...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 627; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
You mean... iAd is the first Apple's campaign to use American presidential candidate?
The totalitarian system has begun.
5. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
United States of Amercia...
8. Slammer (Posts: 817; Member since: 03 Jun 2010)
So does this mean our political system is now being segregated into Reapplecans, Androcrats and Windependants?
23. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
technically that would be reversed since true conservatives like choice while true liberals like big brother controls.
25. Whateverman (Posts: 3162; Member since: 17 May 2009)
As long as you're not a woman... Right remix!
Sorry, but you gotta admitt that was a good one.
9. christianqwerty (Posts: 460; Member since: 05 May 2011)
Ugh, I really despise Romney, I hope I never see one of his iAds
10. networkdood (Posts: 5562; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Thank GOD I have an ANDROID device, so I do not have to see this garbage.
18. Lucas777 (Posts: 2121; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
did u even bother to read the bottom part of the article...
sigh... romney is on both oses.. although I wish he would make a more informative app rather than just his name-- that way people could actually see benefits rather than just further name enhancing
19. networkdood (Posts: 5562; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Thanks, Lucas....luckily I block ads on my chrome and android OSes.
20. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Network dude looking the fool as usual
21. shawndog1 (Posts: 34; Member since: 21 May 2011)
My vote is for Mitt ! I need to see someone take aim at the deficit ! We gotta live within our means , if we don't have it we just can't spend it . We gotta start saving a small percentage of revenue at all cost !! (drunk)
27. cellphonator (Posts: 298; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
"...that is all (I know about him)" ......LOL
26. cowboysfan032970 (Posts: 7; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
No way anyone in there right mind votes for Obama after how bad he has put this country in dept.gas prices have doubled,people on food stamps has doubled,unemployment keeps going up no way this fool gets another 4 years!
VOTE ROMNEY PERIOD!
30. snowgator (Posts: 3159; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I am a very conservative person on the National level. All these well intended policies (no sarcasm, I still believe most politicians actually do care) are useless. No way the Department of Education, HUD, the Department of Energy, and about a dozen other huge, expensive, and over-manned legislative nightmares can make policies that work for huge Urban areas and small town USA. On the local level, city and county government can make a HUGE difference.
But, I think we have seen once for all from the expanse of the fed under President Bush (No Child Left Behind was a disaster for underfunded school systems, the unfunded Prescription Medication system cost nearly three times as much as it was supposed to in it's first year, and Homeland Security was about twice the size as it should have been taxing an already strained defense/intelligence budget) to the insane - almost criminal- spending with no results under Obama, we can lay to rest the Federal Government can solve problems argument here in the US. It is here for a very specific purpose, and solving individuals problems ain't it.
I am no huge Romney fan, but the option ain't an option.
Oh, and by the way- neat idea from the Romney camp. And I think Obama did a great job in 08 using tech, as well.
Boy, it's going to be a long political season....
31. greathero1 (Posts: 443; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Don't know why you got thumbed down bro. You speak the truth!