Mississippi and South Carolina - the living hell for iPhones and iPads
0. phoneArena 16 Aug 2012, 03:31 posted on
Now, isn't that a wonderful study! Let's see where iPhones and iPads are most likely to end up cracked, smashed, dropped, hit, spilled over or simply broken in the U.S....
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kach22 (Posts: 107; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
So much for all the hypes about apple's Premium built. You drop it and oops. All the money cracked.
5. mas11 (Posts: 1028; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
That's one way to get your customers to buy more of your product. Smart move Apple haha
2. Allen3697 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
It's because in Mississippi, they drop the iPhone because their fingers are so greasy from the fried chicken.
3. -box- (Posts: 3749; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Interesting that it's the same 2 states getting both top rankings... I wonder if the data is from lack of care, or more likely to have purchased protection for the devices and thus able to make a claim on them, unlike other places that might have disposable money to purchase a new device at will, or who will just pick up a replacement phone out of pocket instead?
TL, DR: Is it wisdom from prevention & protection, or generalized widespread klutziness?
6. Brewski (Posts: 119; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
TL, DR: Your post.
It's not even that long of an article, if you're that lazy to read the whole thing then don't bother commenting...
4. ZayZay (Posts: 556; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
Don't tell me their to lazy to even hold their devices!