Mint-green version of Nokia Lumia 920 appears
0. phoneArena 02 Apr 2013, 03:18 posted on
Well guys, what do you think about a mint-green version of the Nokia Lumia 920? It was discovered being displayed by NokiaJordan and we don't mean Michael Jordan; if anything, the color reminds us of a stick of Trident gum; by adding new color options for the Nokia Lumia 920, the manufacturer keeps the phone alive for the price of a new paint job...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Darker green would of been better....mint? No thanks lol
5. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
i dont think this is true..............if it was true then the ui would have same colour..............
2. Xolar (Posts: 57; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
the color doesn't look good.
but at least they're trying.
3. naveenstuns (Posts: 172; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
it was part of yesterday's April fool
Check before u post :P
4. kaliil10 (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Nokia Lumia 920 is a miracle phone. Every photographer says its a type of DSl camera if you know how to take photos. but if you are average user it takes modern smartphone photos.
6. Bappy (Posts: 25; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Remember phonearena, today is april 2nd... not 1st. Or maybe it's you who got truly fooled by a april 1st joke. lol
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Not bad at all....Looks quite "fresh". :)
10. -box- (Posts: 3952; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
This color seems unlikely. The green from the 620, though, sure. Would probably prefer that to cyan and yellow with the matte finish.
11. bparkerson (unregistered)
It sounded nice until I looked at it...Nah, not doing it for me!!
12. yero789 (unregistered)
This is awesome!!! :O :D Nokia makes so many color choices,that's why I love it :)
13. EspHack (Posts: 70; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
ugly color if you ask me, why not add more color tones instead? like darker blue or red, what about purple? indigo?(my fav color :D) and better yet, two color tones mixed, like black and red lines that would be great
green is not so loved imo