Mint-green version of Nokia Lumia 920 appears
So what is everyone thinking about this Mint-green Nokia Lumia 920? Is it a color choice that you would select for your phone, or is just too different to be a viable selection for your own handset?
source: NokiaJordan (translated) via NokiaJordan
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Darker green would of been better....mint? No thanks lol
5. tusshharish (Posts: 324; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
i dont think this is true..............if it was true then the ui would have same colour..............
2. Xolar (Posts: 57; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
the color doesn't look good.
but at least they're trying.
3. naveenstuns (Posts: 152; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
it was part of yesterday's April fool
Check before u post :P
4. kaliil10 (Posts: 144; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Nokia Lumia 920 is a miracle phone. Every photographer says its a type of DSl camera if you know how to take photos. but if you are average user it takes modern smartphone photos.
6. Bappy (Posts: 25; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Remember phonearena, today is april 2nd... not 1st. Or maybe it's you who got truly fooled by a april 1st joke. lol
9. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4641; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Not bad at all....Looks quite "fresh". :)
10. -box- (Posts: 3534; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
This color seems unlikely. The green from the 620, though, sure. Would probably prefer that to cyan and yellow with the matte finish.
11. bparkerson (Posts: 100; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
It sounded nice until I looked at it...Nah, not doing it for me!!
12. yero789 (unregistered)
This is awesome!!! :O :D Nokia makes so many color choices,that's why I love it :)
13. EspHack (Posts: 70; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
ugly color if you ask me, why not add more color tones instead? like darker blue or red, what about purple? indigo?(my fav color :D) and better yet, two color tones mixed, like black and red lines that would be great
green is not so loved imo