Minor upgrade in store for Motorola DEVOUR next week
0. phoneArena 18 Apr 2010, 02:37 posted on
No, it's not Android 2.1 so you can stop panting, but the upgrade will take care of some required maintenance for the handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. DonkeyPunched (Posts: 321; Member since: 10 Jan 2010)
I wish they would release one of these for the Backflip. It has it's own set of problems as well, most of them like the Devours (because of MotoBlur). Lucky Verizon users...
2. vzwtechbill (Posts: 175; Member since: 16 Mar 2009)
Come to the dark side....we have cookies..I mean updates!
3. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
Maybe this will stop the massive amount of returns we get for this phone.
4. SPcamert (Posts: 56; Member since: 06 Feb 2010)
I'm glad they did this. The one thing that bugged me about my Devour was that the thing couldn't seem to make consistent calls. Hopefully this will fix the problem. Having decreased reaction time when hitting back, home, and menu is nice too. :)