Minor upgrade in store for Motorola DEVOUR next week
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Apr 2010, 02:37
No, it's not Android 2.1 so you can stop panting, but the upgrade will take care of some required maintenance for the handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. DonkeyPunched posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:46 0 0
I wish they would release one of these for the Backflip. It has it's own set of problems as well, most of them like the Devours (because of MotoBlur). Lucky Verizon users...
2. vzwtechbill posted on 18 Apr 2010, 07:54 0 0
Come to the dark side....we have cookies..I mean updates!
3. iHateCrapple posted on 18 Apr 2010, 12:09 0 0
Maybe this will stop the massive amount of returns we get for this phone.
4. SPcamert posted on 18 Apr 2010, 15:12 0 0
I'm glad they did this. The one thing that bugged me about my Devour was that the thing couldn't seem to make consistent calls. Hopefully this will fix the problem. Having decreased reaction time when hitting back, home, and menu is nice too. :)