Microsoft’s Windows 8 marketing provides more ads on display, Microtropolis event planned
0. phoneArena 23 Oct 2012, 17:23 posted on
We are counting the days to the release of Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. Given all the excitement building around these releases...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nbringer (Posts: 180; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Microtrp...what? Is this some kind of strategy game?
2. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
they better market their surface like a boss!! and hope apps will be available!
im waiting for surface Phone as a bundle! :)
3. Naitto (Posts: 50; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
WP8 will Rock no more buggy open source for me waiting for updates and fixes.
4. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Oh since when M$ (or any SW vendor) started nmaking BUG Ffree Softwwares? Grow up kid every software has a bug.
5. Naitto (Posts: 50; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
Gee why do you think Redhat or Mozilla never made it big in desktops. Let me think open source you never knew who was doing what with it.
6. tigermcm (Posts: 841; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
does microsoft know people live here in the south? can we get something here in florida please