Microsoft working on "Apollo+" Windows Phone 8 update
0. phoneArena 26 Nov 2012, 18:06 posted on
Word is out that Windows Phone 8 already has an update in the works. This shouldn't really be a surprise as big updates like WP8 tend to have an incremental update that follows pretty soon afterwards, and this is no different. The update is being called "Apollo+", and is aimed at fixing issues for which Microsoft "ran out of time" before the WP8 release...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
3. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Another 3 years till it's on par with ICS, till then wait for the updates, how sad! There are no Custom Roms to enjoy or experiment?
8. androidCrap (Posts: 9; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
So you find erection in smaller screen? Real man experiment in true computer. If you want to make use of your talent, any mobile platform will do by submitting your app and monitize it Cusom Rom is only for bums living in a basement.
12. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
There are custom roms for windows phone . Although not many . Search it up and stop being so ignorant
9. antifanboy14 (Posts: 68; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
the windows phone platform is great, but i think it still has some maturing to do. good job so far, Microsoft.
11. Shubham412302 (Posts: 430; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
atlest all wp8 handsets are like nexus and will be updated for 18 months
not like android no word of update to most midrange
only have to depend on some dev. for update
13. valapsp (Posts: 554; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
I'll kill Microsoft if it doesn't include ROTATION LOCK this time.