Microsoft will now pay up to $350 for your iOS or Android device in a trade
0. phoneArena 19 Sep 2013, 17:00 posted on
Microsoft previously had paid up to $200 for an unwanted Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, or Android device.; but in an effort to get more people to try its Windows Phone or Windows powered tablets, the Redmond based software giant has raised the bounty to $350. To see just how much you might be able to get from that old Apple iPhone 3G in your drawer...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Eh. Better off selling on eBay.
3. hons9424 (Posts: 7; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
I just checked my XOOM 32GB they will pay $25!!!! What the fxxk !!!!!!
The XOOM is still much better than the MS RT !!!
10. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Eh I don't if I could agree with that....
14. joey_sfb (Posts: 5339; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I agree that Xoom is still better with Jelly Bean 4.1.2. You could play back realvideo rm file extension, mkv extension which RT lacks. Buy movie ticketing that still operate with flash site.
20. hons9424 (Posts: 7; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
My Xoom is running 4.2.2 and with speed at 1.5GHz !!!
4. kozza3 (Posts: 697; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
well, you are definitely not intelligent if you fall for this scam
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 19750; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
MS is getting desperate, iOS and android are the big dawgs. Good luck...
7. structureman116 (Posts: 139; Member since: 14 Sep 2010)
Verizon Wireless is paying $350 for a 64gb iphone 5, and you don't have to mail it anywhere. You can walk in a corporate store and leave with a gift card! This plan gets an epic fail Microsoft!
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 19750; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I unloaded mine for $400 today. Craigslist works, just meet at a nice safe place.
11. papss (unregistered)
That's what I do with all my used tech. I'm batting about 80 percent with people that show up.
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 19750; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm actually batting 1000 papss, haven't got dissed yet. Knock on wood.
9. oister85 (Posts: 473; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
can I download movies for free in window phone using apps like android does?
15. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
If MS would give people the option to turn off the tiles, I'd jump at trying it out for a daily phone. W8 allows people to use the W7 desktop, why they don't offer an option like this on WP is a mystery. Allow me the option to customize my phone and you won't even have to pay me.
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 19750; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Whatup goog, have you gotten to try iOS 7 yet?
17. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Not yet. Two things I'm most interested in is the multi-tasking and the control panel. First time I saw images of the control panel I wasn't too fond of it, but the more I see it the more it grows on you.
Haters are going to hate (very sad) but those able to get out of their comfort zones can easily see 7 was the best thing Apple has done in a very long time. Good luck tomorrow, I'd say hope you enjoy the new phone but I already know you will.
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 19750; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lol thanx goog. It's great on the iPad. +[
21. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Easy fix: remove all the Live Tiles from the Start Screen. It's hopelessly inefficient and you lose a fair amount if the built-in cleverness, but a quick swipe to the right and you have the alphabetized list right there, and if more than 40-45 apps installed, an alphabetical shortcut pops up allowing you to jump right to the letter the app starts with.
28. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
And what's left when you remove the live tiles? A blank screen that can't be modified outside of adding tiles back? If that's the case, no thanks.
22. hellonerds (Posts: 313; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
even microsoft wants apple devices.... i wonder why? to use for their commercials ?
23. xfire99 (Posts: 792; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
What a rippoff, more like earn cash then make peoples change to win phone.
HTC desire = 0 US
Note 1 = 79US - I get 150-200 US by selling it myself.
Note 2 = 225US - I get 300-350US by selling it self.
More Microsoft rippoff then Microsoft trade in.
24. ANANDALTER (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
PLEASE BOYCOTT THIS ID*@#T AND ST*@ COMPANY
26. lyndon420 (Posts: 3851; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
It must suck being a desperate multi-million dollar company looking for sales. Best of luck though...take any market share you can from apple.
27. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
$350 for a perfect condition iphone 5s probably... Always sell on craigslist/ebay you will get way more.
29. Ronny666 (Posts: 111; Member since: 08 Jun 2013)
Losers tend to be desperate. No time for losers. Bye Nokia...