Microsoft video shows how Redmond improved the Type Cover on the Microsoft Surface 2
0. phoneArena 07 Oct 2013, 19:07 posted on
A short video running 94 seconds shows some of the improvements that Microsoft made to its Windows-RT powered slate; for example, a high resolution sensor has been embedded into Touch Cover and Type Cover to make the accessory more responsive. More colors are available for Type Color and the QWERTY is now back lit...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. karim77 (Posts: 64; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Work hard Microsoft,success for a product is never to late :)
2. papss (unregistered)
I'd almost pick up a Nokia tab RT or not. I'm pretty interested in both the surface pro 2 and surface 2.
3. lsutigers (Posts: 710; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
Chances are the Surface tabs are going to be a better choice than the Nokia tab RT for the money.
11. cc3493 (Posts: 155; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
yeah, cause its Nokia's first and Microsofts second versions
9. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3941; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Microsoft had PhotoSynth before Android 4.2 came out.
5. sprockkets (Posts: 1153; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
They bragged last year about the build quality, and how the keyboard cover could sense 1000 different levels of pressure.
Either the last cover really sucked or MS is lying about how much better this one is.
But why didn't the first one sell to begin with? I doubt it was the keyboard cover.
7. tttony (Posts: 27; Member since: 22 Jul 2012)
Microsoft will not surrender? Come on!!! Windows RT is dead!!
8. joe1blue (Posts: 97; Member since: 25 Jul 2013)
its only dead to a person that doesn't own one or haven't used one in a very critical situation, trust me I'm not just saying that because I own an RT, I honestly think they had a very slow start because of the bad starting price point.
12. joey_sfb (Posts: 2737; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
even at half the retail price offered to me by Microsoft I could not spend it due the lack of apps and codec.
Hope that would change in 2014.