Microsoft to reveal the future of Windows Phone June 20 in San Francisco
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Oh boy... by this time iOS 6 or the iPhone 5 will have been announced, so by this day probably I'd know what to get next...
SGS III, iPhone 5, WP8
2. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5615; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Last half of 2012 should be great for smartphone consumers....
3. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
We're in June. iOS or next iPhone will be announced in September. There are few months to go.
4. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
we do not know what will happen at WWDC. I'm just getting the feeling with all these legit leaks.
5. jopancy (Posts: 55; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
WP8 will be the make or break for Nokia, given their dependence on the window phone platform. Almost everybody is going gaga with huge phone's specs: dual cores, quad cores, 1 gb ram, 2 gb ram, etc. It seems most people would go for a high spec phone than an efficient OS on a low spec. That's one of the reason Android phones sell so well, and a low interest in window phones. I wonder if it would hurt Nokia if they too join the bandwagon. I mean, imagine a Nokia window phone with quad cores and 2 gb rams. You may say the window phone OS don't need it because it's so efficient, but who cares? Just do it! Afterall, it's all about the sales. If Nokia can't capture people's interest now, they never will.
6. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 505; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
Windows Phone may never beat Android or iOS for marketshare, but it deserves an audience. Hopefully WP8 will generate some interest and at least make it win a solid third place.
8. Credo (Posts: 692; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Can't wait for Windows Phone 8, it will be hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee
9. dickwyn (Posts: 586; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Today's E3 announcement was great. i think WP 8 will have some special smart glass features look at the video on this pagehttp://megapowertech.blogspot.
10. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 345; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
WP just passed 100000 apps in the marketplace.....its win & win & win...for WP platform
11. Credo (Posts: 692; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
wow really? Where did you read that? That makes me happyyy
12. Credo (Posts: 692; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
ok i have itttt, now watch out for the 200000 :)
14. eman99 (Posts: 214; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
well well well you mean a bleak future for windows
15. lubba (Posts: 1310; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
With what MS showed at E3, I think Xbox and WP will only get better. Amazing stuff!