Microsoft to have 44 stores by the end of fiscal 2013
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Jul 2012, 02:16
Microsoft COO Kevin Turner says that the company is aiming for a total of 44 Microsoft Stores by the end of fiscal 2013, which would be next June; most of the stores will be in the United States although ine will be in a U.S. Territory and another will open in Canada...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. D.Aceveda posted on 12 Jul 2012, 06:25 2 2
Instead of doing something different they take the Apple approach.....*face palm*
4. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 12 Jul 2012, 07:03 3 0
Feels like I stepped back in time a decade or two. Apple vs MS again, where's the popcorn, this is going to be interesting.
5. speckledapple posted on 12 Jul 2012, 07:45 0 0
I like that they are taking control of their own success by opening their own stores. To be honest, traditional partners just do not have the strength or guts to put forth such a force. And the important part is that it is not behind some other company and their indentity. It is soley behind the identity of Microsoft.
6. fervid posted on 12 Jul 2012, 08:41 2 0
Hope they don't use square rooms with a door or they will get sued...
7. JunitoNH posted on 12 Jul 2012, 08:52 1 0
No, they are going to wear blue T-shirts and then get sue.
8. vvelez5 posted on 12 Jul 2012, 09:36 0 0
Cool the Florida Mall in Orlando is right next to me and they are building it right next to the Apple Store. That's going to be fun to watch. I'm hoping a cool grand opening with giveaways. I'll be there.