Microsoft throwing money at its mobile problem - about a billion of it
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Aug 2010, 05:20
An analyst's sources from Redmond claim that Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 launch will hit the $1 billion mark in costs...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ilia1986 posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:48 0 0
So - will the WP7 be the XBOX of the cellphone industry? I guess this is the first time for them for trying to conquer a market the 3rd time (not to mention the 2nd) after 2 failed products.
2. billirubin (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2010, 09:35 0 0
I'm kind of worried about WP7 because trying to sell the KIN phones was akin to pulling teeth. Guess we'll just have to see what happens.
3. osanilevich posted on 27 Aug 2010, 14:13 0 0
true but the kin is nothing compared to WP7. look up some preview videos on youtube, it looks really good and more user friendly than both IOS4 and Android
4. derp (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2010, 18:03 0 1
a root canal is more user friendly than androids god awful menu's.
6. phonedemocracy posted on 28 Aug 2010, 13:45 0 0
I've always found Android easy to use. This guy must be using 2.1 loaded onto a T-Mobile G1 or something, lolololol.
7. pingpong posted on 29 Aug 2010, 14:55 0 0
Sounds like @derp mixed up Android with WM6.5 lol