Microsoft takes another swipe at the iPad in its newest Windows 8 ad
0. phoneArena 09 Jul 2013, 23:48 posted on
The scouts are hunting for the next big baseball player in Microsoft’s new ad showing the virtues of...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. alterecho (Posts: 1098; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Thats good, 2 things at the same time on RT on tablets.
Too bad its the same 2 things at a time for the Desktop Windows 8 too.
7. julz17ronald (Posts: 48; Member since: 26 Apr 2013)
wait for windows 8.1. It can run up to 8 apps at the same time.
17. Shaznek (Posts: 43; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
or you can use the desktop like you used to do on Windows 7.
6. uchihakurtz (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I like ads that disses Apple's product, it's usually funny and true
9. krimHD (Posts: 106; Member since: 23 May 2012)
Lol, ipad is so messed up..as people will say windows rt doesn't have enough apps...once RT gets all the apps ipad has i wonder what will happen. but for me i'll go for a full windows 8..until rt can get most of the legacy apps
10. Topcat488 (Posts: 1377; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Nice seasonal ad done by Microsoft, I wonder what commercial WP makes during football season. This reminds me of the old Mac vs. PC ads of old... But now it seems that Apple is on the receiving end for punishment. :/
11. FlushGordon (unregistered)
but does it have Apps?
12. theminolaboy (Posts: 128; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Windows Store doesn't have the apps but they will in time. Did you see a full blown catalog of apps when App Store was launched. Oh, no you don't. Don't brag about the number of apps Apple can offer. Are you going to install all of those 900,000 apps on your device? You must be kidding me. It doesn't take a genius to watch the video and think twice about what set apart Windows 8 from Apple's iPad.
13. MachidoDen (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 30 May 2013)
yes i will install those many apps.
can microsoft give me those apps ?
i will take full advantage of those apps
you can't say stupid
now what ?
15. theminolaboy (Posts: 128; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Well, you could ask them yourself. You are not a fan of Windows 8? You probably are a fan of Apple. Small number of apps? Okay. Install those 140k+ apps from Windows Store, let's see if you can. Hahaha. Go find a device that will accomodate all of those. Hahaha. Oh, well. We can now part ways.
18. -box- (Posts: 3990; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Yeah, millions. They're also known as "programs" or "software"
14. kaliil10 (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
We are all slaves. you know why, because these EOMs tell us everything they want and we simply believe and buy.
16. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Why didn´t the IOS guy use a gesture to move to the other app?
19. CardiWPfan (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
OMFG This is the kind of commercial that I want to see more of and expanded upon. I am loving the ad agency Microsoft hired for the commercials and ads, Kudos on a superb job done. I want to see the same kind of commercials for Windows Phone 8. LMAO I love the digs isn't ironic that Microsoft is doing exactly what Apple did to Microsoft in 2006 lol. Apple I applaude you for getting your competitors back in to the game. Competition is great for consumers.