Microsoft roadmap also shows "common app platform with Windows"
0. phoneArena 11 Jul 2013, 16:54 posted on
Yesterday, we brought you the Microsoft roadmap that was tweeted out by ZDNet's Mary Jo Foley, and we told you that it had quite a bit of "innovation" planned for the Surface tablet, which appeared on the roadmap four times. But, there was a small note at the very end of the roadmap that we missed at first that says there will be a "common app platform with Windows"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tigermcm (Posts: 744; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
Microsoft better have this going by the holidays if not Ubuntu will steal the show
2. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2686; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Looks to be scheduled for June 2014, so Ubuntu will definitely have the jump
3. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Unbuntu? Oh please...linux has only 1 percent of the PC market. Sorry to say, but Unbuntu is going nowhere fast.
6. boosook (Posts: 1078; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
linux has from 55 to 98% of the mobile market (depending on the country), in the form of android.
5. indianapple89 (Posts: 47; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
They should rename Windows RT to Windows Snow.