Microsoft puts out a new Nokia Lumia 1020 commercial, it’s all about the camera
0. phoneArena 28 Nov 2013, 19:14 posted on
It has been a little while since we saw anything new come out of the marketing department...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
yes about camera, always camera. so you sell phone or camera mikrosoft?
5. SleepingOz (Posts: 2393; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Gotta give credit where it's due, dude. Nokia finally managed to succeed what they failed nearly 2 years ago, with the 920. The 1020 features one of the best if not the best camera sensor on a smartphone right now, even though it's just a boring WP.
18. rodneyej1 (limited) (Posts: 2724; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Your comment was a complete disaster.. WTF are you talking about❔
19. SleepingOz (Posts: 2393; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
May be you should grow a brain before asking..
6. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 489; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Why what's the matter with that? if you don't like it, don't watch it.
Besides, its a must to have a camera in a phone. Imagine if there is none. Guess you should buy a phone without a camera and try it yourself smart a$$.
3. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
if only apple was innovative enough to create something fresh and original
4. Shatter (Posts: 1760; Member since: 29 May 2013)
How about they create ads recorded with the phones camera?
8. mayur007 (Posts: 209; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
i agree but they should serve and show more reasons as well
thats the reason high end lumia arnt having any sales(bcoz of the price and features)
only low end selling well
as windows chart was published low ends were there but there was no name of 1020 , if they price cheaper & right value for money then only it will be sold
7. mayur007 (Posts: 209; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
lol.. its not all about camera its about phone as well because consumer buys phone not a camera if they want to buy a camera phone its better to buy nokia 808(not 1020(which is too pricey))
we need practical reasons to buy, not just a camera, more reason. Microsoft find them add them (which u have dont)
if i want a smartphone there other phones
windows is not smart its a feature os(nokia is making smarter not MS)make it smarter then i ll buy for sure
9. TuanGugu (Posts: 37; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
Its brilliant that they used Sarah Bareilles' Brave song for the video! You know, you gotta be brave to try out a WIndows Phone coming from Android or iOS~ xD lol
10. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 944; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Speaking of which, where are the idiot Android/Sammy fanboys hiding? Normally they're quick to say "WP8 is boring UI, missing features, blah blah blah". The laugh is on them, however - bleeding their personal information all over the internet, thanks to Android's hidden back doors ;o)
As for the Lumia 1020, sure it's only a camera, but it's also the MX ballistic missile of smartphone cameras. If you like taking photos, this smartphone is perfect for you, and there are no substitutes (808 not-with-standing: lets get real, Symbian is dead).
12. wilsong17 (Posts: 221; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
im sorry but if you buy a phone because of it camera then you sir a fully idiot
11. Nimpuz (Posts: 8; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
I just did the switch from android to wp, and you know what? I ain't coming back to android again!
13. wilsong17 (Posts: 221; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
I was using a Lumia 920 and I used it for about 4 months. I could not take how whatsapp and skype and my other messengers didn't work properly. Where on Android and IOS, it would come in instantly and on windows phone 8 it would come in when there is a stable connection and fail to show the notification if i go to a wifi or data deadzone. I would then need to manually open the apps to see tons of messages. I am back to my first love android. If windows phone os improves, I will be back to get a Nokia Lumia. Its a solid looking device. I care about the apps and game I use and so far.. they are far from decent :(. but then the note 3 came and its all over
16. NorCalNokia (Posts: 9; Member since: 23 Jun 2013)
You good no Microsoft........ Is all you lames say
bunch of haters,
Nokia hates android
17. Ikechukwu (Posts: 105; Member since: 03 Oct 2011)
damn she was beautiful. AM going to get a lumia just because of that angel