Microsoft presentation slips in October launch date for Windows Phone 7
0. phoneArena 25 Jun 2010, 05:08 posted on
A Microsoft VP makes a subtle comment about an October launch of the Windows Phone 7 during an advertising conference...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Cazwell (Posts: 27; Member since: 09 Oct 2009)
Who cares? Which phones will all the good lil' kiddies be looking for in their stockings this holiday season, Android & iOS 4? or Windows Phone 7? I can hear the toilet flushing on Microsoft's mobile division...
2. jpropin (Posts: 152; Member since: 20 May 2010)
Actually most kiddies don't care as long as they can use it to text. The average 7th Grader could give a crap less about apps and OS's.
3. ace1122 (Posts: 237; Member since: 23 Mar 2009)
The average 7th grader doesn't even have a smartphone to be able to think about apps and OS's
6. jpropin (Posts: 152; Member since: 20 May 2010)
Are you serial! Been on a Jr. or H.S Campus lately? LOL Lots and lots and lots of kids are toting smartphones around. I work with kids and I see mucho of them walking around with iphones, G1's etc, droids etc....They only use them to text, but they havem em LOL
4. donzere (Posts: 12; Member since: 10 Jun 2010)
this shit is crap.... sorry windows apple is ruling
5. droidman (Posts: 106; Member since: 17 Mar 2010)
Oh God its one of you people this is why crapple fags suck. Wait I think that bitch(fanboys suck)is going to tell us how to act appropriately on this website he's a Mr.know-it-all we can't hate on each other because he says fanboys suck