Microsoft planning big touch improvements for Windows Blue
0. phoneArena 23 Mar 2013, 19:29 posted on
We've heard rumors here and there about Windows Blue, which is expected to be the next iteration of the platform. There's no word of when it's coming, or even what exactly it will be, but a new video from a private Microsot MSFTKitchen event is giving a couple hints. It seems that touch improvements are in the plans for Blue...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
That means there wont be a WP8.5 some where in the middle of the year? Well that sucks coz wp8 has a ton of flaws.
4. tigermcm (Posts: 855; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
there is suppose to be a lot of minor updates before "blue"
3. Penny (Posts: 1648; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
From this entire video, I think my favorite feature was being able to bring in any image in FreshPaint for Windows Blue and treat it as if it were a wet painting, meaning being able to alter the image itself by mixing colors, blending/blurring parts of the image, etc. Very cool.
5. 3SM.. (unregistered)
Well they should be fixing the issues in WP8, rather than working on Blue.
6. Andrewtst (Posts: 633; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Is time Microsoft do whole interface touch friendly.
7. techloverNYC (Posts: 601; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
I thought ppl are just getting used to the whole Window 8 experience?
Lets hope there wont be another "Vista" experience guy .