Microsoft patents futuristic detachable screen phone concept
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Jun 2012, 18:28
This isn't something that we expect to see on the market any time soon, but it is a phone concept that we'd love to play around with. Unfortunately, the idea of a phone with a detachable screen may now be the sole property of Microsoft because of a recent patent...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. darkvadervip posted on 07 Jun 2012, 19:09 4
Nice! Hope google don't copy that. Call it the "S" screen. Lol
4. theBankRobber posted on 07 Jun 2012, 19:17 9
Microsoft has patents for lots of things, but never puts them to use.
5. pongkie posted on 07 Jun 2012, 19:51 4
I don't think this will push though devolopement it will be too expensive to produce.
apple got a scarrier pattent: the shape of the apple air laptop. I hope they don't seek ban on the ultrabooks
6. -box- posted on 07 Jun 2012, 19:57 4
Wish I had the thousands of dollars it takes to patent stuff. So many ideas...
8. andyboi_ph posted on 07 Jun 2012, 20:15 2
I've seen the video and I say there's nothing quite like it out there. Great concept though.
9. poikilo posted on 07 Jun 2012, 23:52 2
Now these are the stuffs to be patented.....not a box with a button.................COOL..
10. microsoftnokiawin posted on 08 Jun 2012, 01:30 2
i guess they're gonna start developing this with nokia
11. Bluesky02 posted on 08 Jun 2012, 07:00 0
They patent it because of Apple using any Patents to strike
13. jamrockjones posted on 08 Jun 2012, 09:47 0
IDK, what if the screen comes off and you loose it. Your phone basically becomes a brick.
14. roscuthiii posted on 09 Jun 2012, 11:27 0
So somebody broke their Kyocera Echo in frustration and then had a 'eureka!' moment?