Microsoft offers Surface Complete, a $99 warranty to protect your investment
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Feb 2013, 14:38
With the teardown of the Microsoft Surface Pro showing that the slate is nearly impossible to repair, you might want to consider Microsoft's $99 warranty package for either the Microsoft Surface RT or the Microsoft Surface Pro; the warranty extends your protection for two years and covers every possible situation that calls for repair...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. roscuthiii posted on 16 Feb 2013, 14:47 0
Good job Microsoft. Model yourselves a little more like Apple.
I picture Microsoft to be Cameron Frye swimming in the wake of Apple's Ferris Bueller.
Sorry... slow weekend workday. The mind wanders.
2. rusticguy posted on 16 Feb 2013, 15:08 0
This is called "Pickpocketing" and yet show brave face that they are doing service :)
3. abecedef posted on 16 Feb 2013, 16:43 3
I really like Microsoft, but that should be included in the device price.
4. pongkie posted on 16 Feb 2013, 18:58 1
Tech companies/retailers should stop calling it warranty but a insurance. If you give warranty to something you should be confident your product has high quality.
5. nlbates66 posted on 16 Feb 2013, 19:40 0
apparently if you have this cover then they'll even allow a replacement when you spill your coffee all over your tablet. :P
6. BattleBrat posted on 16 Feb 2013, 21:36 0
I'm about to buy a square trade warranty for mine...Bought mine directly from Microsoft
7. haseebzahid posted on 17 Feb 2013, 01:29 0
i thought everything came with extended warrenty options for extra cash in usa and eu