Microsoft offering a free Nokia wireless charging plate with the purchase of new Nokia Lumia Icon
0. phoneArena 20 Feb 2014, 16:03 posted on
If you have your eye on the newly available Nokia Lumia Icon for Verizon, Microsoft has added a little...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. papss (unregistered)
Just like they did when I got my 920 back some time ago..
7. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Heck, that is and was a great deal...except now you have to pay a high monthly price to be with Verizon...hmmm
12. papss (unregistered)
Only real issue I have with vzn is the logos they paste on their phones..
prices could be cheaper but the service is great. I'm on AT&T so I really can't talk about pricing :)
2. Castanedaa99 (Posts: 28; Member since: 07 Nov 2011)
Nice, My Lumia 822 USB connector just went out. In 2 weeks when my contract is up I will go get the Icon and take advantage of the free wireless charger.
4. jojon (Posts: 171; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
yep...got one with my 925, cannot imagine myself without it now
11. Credo (Posts: 705; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
I'm glad the 1520 has it also build in. Otherwise it would be like driving a car with 3 tyres ...
8. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Hey, this is good for the consumers...
16. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Seriously.. I already have a yellow, and black one... But, sadly AT&T striped my 1520 of its nut sak!
9. jphillips63 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Too bad ya can't open a task within a tile without taking you to settings or the app. What good are the tiles if they don't direct you to news feeds or where you wish to go. Also no SD card either again another fail. I had high hopes for this phone but it lacks what is needed to be a true multi tasking phone.
10. Credo (Posts: 705; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Windows Phone 8.1 is going to fix a lot, not everyone needs SD card. Also when i get a 1520, i'm sattisfied with 32GB internal storage, but the SD card reader is just an extra that i can use if i want to :) I guess Windows Phone isn't for you, no problem, i don't have anything against other OS's.
13. Ant34 (Posts: 193; Member since: 10 Aug 2013)
Picked up the charger about a month ago. Works great with my Nexus 5 and it charges pretty quickly.