0. phoneArena posted on 24 Oct 2012, 01:30
With so many concerns about the use of customer data, be it through what is collected by a carrier and sold, or aggregated through use of services the way Google does across its uniform policy...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. GTR722 posted on 24 Oct 2012, 01:57 1 0
This affect SkyDrive ??? Im using GDrive and SkyDrive but I want to choose just one from now...if this is true, SkyDrive>GDrive
5. CellularNinja posted on 24 Oct 2012, 05:40 0 0
That's the Microsoft I know and love! Good move.
6. crankyd00d posted on 24 Oct 2012, 12:46 0 0
No score for Microsoft, the "do not track" option in Microsoft browsers will be ignored BECAUSE it is turned on by default, when it was the user who should turn it on for it to be honored by tracking websites
7. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 24 Oct 2012, 21:48 0 0
hpoe apple will be like that again... i pity that all their recent devices leaks and didnt give that WOW factor! and didnt excite people...