0. phoneArena 24 Oct 2012, 01:30 posted on
With so many concerns about the use of customer data, be it through what is collected by a carrier and sold, or aggregated through use of services the way Google does across its uniform policy...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. GTR722 (Posts: 193; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
This affect SkyDrive ??? Im using GDrive and SkyDrive but I want to choose just one from now...if this is true, SkyDrive>GDrive
5. CellularNinja (Posts: 259; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
That's the Microsoft I know and love! Good move.
6. crankyd00d (Posts: 191; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
No score for Microsoft, the "do not track" option in Microsoft browsers will be ignored BECAUSE it is turned on by default, when it was the user who should turn it on for it to be honored by tracking websites
7. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
hpoe apple will be like that again... i pity that all their recent devices leaks and didnt give that WOW factor! and didnt excite people...