Microsoft makes Windows 8 logo "official"
0. phoneArena 17 Feb 2012, 15:30 posted on
Microsoft has provided official confirmation for the Windows 8 logo redesign, and provided an overview as to what drove the branding change...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Castro90 (Posts: 41; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
WHAT THE F**K PHONEARENA, every time I try zooming into the picture the ads you let on your website obstruct my viewing!!
7. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 208; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Stop the page from loading right before it gets to the end. Thats what i do if i am using an android tablet on this site.
If you are using a firefox browser, you can install a flash blocker which will also keep that from happening.
If you are using an iPad, it will just block it automatically since they wont do Adobe Flash.
But i agree, it is annoying if you dont block it.
3. Pings (Posts: 303; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
WTF is that ICS's Honest (blue)? Quck Apple sue them for this...
4. Evil_SaNz (Posts: 259; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
gg Microsoft designers, they are getting blind
5. BioTek (Posts: 53; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
Microsoft should have stayed with the logo for Windows 7.
9. REYNER (Posts: 187; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
i am worried my grandparents planning to have a gift for me and i im sensing a laptop, if they will buy me a laptop. with windows 7.. is windows 8 would be available to them? hopefully it would still be compatible :(
10. ilia1986 (unregistered)
I'm truly excited by this.. Windows 8 has the same requirements as Win 7 - which means that everything can run it in one form or another!
Can't wait to down... err buy - yes buy (lol yeah right) this thing already!
11. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
I like the new logo. Its plain, its simple, and signifies the new UI. Some say this, some say that, but in reality there's always someone out there crying about something. I admit I'm one of them, but I bee-utch most about the availability of wp's. Not much out there, especially in the way of tmo. fudge!!!
12. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
OMG i love metro but keep the same logo please its oversimplified
13. JC557 (Posts: 1321; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
For some reason the new logo makes me think this OS as a Linux distro....