Microsoft lifts cover off first wave of Xbox games for Windows 8
0. phoneArena 31 Aug 2012, 09:21 posted on
There are still nearly two months ahead of the big Windows 8 launch, but today we get to see an early peek of some of the best games that will be available on Xbox…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. dickwyn (Posts: 621; Member since: 07 May 2012)
if these games are on Windows 8 then it is bound to be going to Windows Phone 8. If this game is ported to Windows 8 then porting to Windows Phone 8 should be quite an easy job
31. jroc74 (Posts: 6013; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
You must dont frequent Android and iPhone articles......consider it a welcoming. lol.
I have seen red thumbs for ppl asking reasonable questions....now watch the red thumbs for my post...
2. Hafiz (Posts: 78; Member since: 20 Dec 2011)
You make me say oh OH oh OH oh OH oh OH oh OH , oh my gosh =D
27. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Your music's bad and you should feel bad!
3. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
4. snowgator (Posts: 3596; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Well.... nice start. The pure volume of this first release list show's that in 2 more months, this will be a fun, fun list.
Liking WP 8's chances more and more all the time. Wouldn't it be fun if BB10 was also a hit, and there were 4 great choices that survived and thrived? Even if Android remained #1 and iOS remained #2, a 40%-25%-15%-15% split with 5% left for other would really provide for great options in the years to come!!
Oh, the OS trash talking we would have on PA.........
5. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
SOLITAIRE and MINESWEEPER! pinball! hahaha. good times.
ok, let's get serious: i want
left for dead, counter strike, dead island, halo, resident evil, crysis, portal, sims, gta 5, final fantasy 1-13, batman arkham city, slender, minecraft!
don't forget snake.
11. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
if windows rt and intel atom devices won't play these, i'd ratherget a nexus 7.
12. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
maybe these titles are other game developers thats why not in the list i think anything running on win7 desktop might run on windows 8 tablet lets hope it is true
20. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
whos the retard thumbing everything down for no reson show ur self noob
16. kingpet13 (Posts: 139; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
If windows pro is powerful enough to play pc games, you should be able to play all those games and more! :-D :-D
7. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
wow first wave of 40 Xbox live games :O... that's more than enough for a start.
9. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
Where is HALO seriers long awaited on windows platfomr only had 2 episodes
17. li0nh3art (Posts: 28; Member since: 05 Aug 2012)
Who dafaq is voting down every single comment? :@
21. 1701nino (unregistered)
Who is thumbin you all down???Oh well another android troll who can't handle when something pozitive is happening to another platform.I'm an iphone and ipad user and for one i'm happy to see a third platform starting so good.The more competition we have the better for us consumers;)
24. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
It is not me but I am thumbing YOU down for "Android Troll" comment.
How do you know it is android fan and not iFan ?
I am Android fan but considering to switch to WP8 when I see how great it is going to be. And I believe some other android fans as well, because we use brain. Not like iFans who stays always with Apple no matter what.
25. Penny (Posts: 1652; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
I don't want to generalize here, but in my experience, Android fans tend to be much more volatile than Apple fans, which lends credence to the theory that it is an Android fan that is responsible for the thumbs down. Also, as Android has a higher market share, it is statistically more likely that it is an Android fan.
26. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
I get your point Penny but still, you can't accuse someone like that if you have no clue who it really was.
30. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
who here is more volatile than Taco, Gallito, or Ardent? lol
There are definitely more active android members, which is normal considering how much more popular Android is, but on a general level the iNutters keep the crazy notch set a few degrees higher than everyone elses.
I'm keeping an eye on W8. More for a tablet than a phone right now, but I always got my eyes on new tech. :)