Microsoft leaks upcoming WP-powered Nokia Sabre
2. DIYguy (Posts: 190; Member since: 27 Feb 2011)
definetly not the only downside of nokia is software and now that they have wp7 that side is fixed... Samsung and Lg are the ones making crap so gtfo...
3. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
What do you mean by crap? Crap is the cheap plastic and ugly design in your GSII.
11. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Nokia makes one of the best build quality phones. May be heavy but like what he said ^^
its not cheap plastic crap.
12. Kevinvl96 (unregistered)
although i love the sgs2, and i currently own one, id rather have a galaxy s2 made out of aluminum, rather than having the thinnest (international available) device made out of plastic. for me the design is beautiful (except for the plastic), i dont agree with some people saying its ugly.
i just think samsung could have done a better job when it comes to build quality.(like htc, nokia)
4. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
That's not cheap plastic. That's policarbonate material, far superior than the cheap plastic that Samsung uses.
5. henrickrw (Posts: 408; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
nokia is the most inconsistent phone manufacturer in the world. lack of support & confusion. Tell me something fanboy: how happy is a customer that invest money money on a device that in six months get lack of support?
The 900, N95, E72, just to mention a few have been excellent handsets, but because of mediocre support users have fallen into frustration.
One upon a time I owned all there previous devices mentioned & yes I'm very happy with my gs2 not only because its the most advanced handset on the planet for now, but because samsung really cares about their customers.
I will keep purchasing samsung so long they develop good products.
8. Eingild (Posts: 203; Member since: 19 Apr 2011)
When a new flagship has been announced, Samsung will leave you and your GSII to dust just like what happened to the first Glaxy flagship device.
17. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Its just Samsung GS2 good because Google supplemented them, Else SAMSUNG has always been pathetic at mobiles. And NOKIA has always been a world leader its just NOKIA is one holding on to its Symbian Legacy and still competiting... And with Windows I dont think Google is left with any Scope in near future.
6. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
Let me ask you a question, What do you get from your samsung gs2 phone besides raw power?
16. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 807; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Maybe, Bragging rights (I think). . .
18. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Lemme tell u bro what you get!
1. Powerful chipset of 1.5 Ghz wasted to play idiotic Andriod Games
2. A waste 8.1 Mpx camera with which you cant upload pics on FB all at once select-upload-select-upload. (My Xperia Neo's 8.1 Mpx is way powerful, even in night times)
3. Stupid and Dumb Google maps:
A.) It's Dumb so it wont ever speak like NOKIA MAPS does.
B.) You cant save a place w/o having online connection.
C.) You cant save a place with a name you want to save it with.
4. Android's Web Browsers are such a waste that if you switch over to another application and switch back to your Web Browser It'll load the pages from the beginning, which gets expensive and time consuming... :-(
Is google idiot??
7. henrickrw (Posts: 408; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
up to the next level multimedia experience. it does it all. i dont care about three screen res. looking fwd to the gs2 hd oe note. don't know yet.
9. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
Multimedia is something that's being offered by any O&M, sorry but that is not unique.
10. ik (unregistered)
That your beloved Galaxy s**t 2 will soon be TOTALLY FORGOTTEN by sammy as soon as the next flagship is released just like they did to the original galaxy s**t which was released at about thesame time with the n8 but can't be heard of anymore...
13. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 546; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
I hope Nokia doesn't neglect the CDMA market again.
14. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
Nokia already said they will be making CDMA phones.
15. henrickrw (Posts: 408; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
As soon as new flashgrips comes out i will just go and buy what i feel. money is not the problem here dog. i purchase what i feel like and thats it. the galaxy s2 is here now.
19. karanstyle (Posts: 188; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
which is still piece of waste h/w with hard keys....