Microsoft is making 3 to 5 million Surface tablets in Q4 2012
0. phoneArena 16 Oct 2012, 06:15 posted on
The Microsoft Surface tablet was made to show the best out of the new Windows 8 operating system. It’s designed and made by Microsoft…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. eisenbricher (Posts: 970; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Definitely it would sell. Win8 Surface is the future. I always hoped for a full windows exp on tab, finally coming to reality :)
2. ajac09 (Posts: 1337; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
hopefully it says but I dont think it will be. Over priced and windows phone still isnt proving itself.
10. haseebzahid (Posts: 1801; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
are u writting it wrong or u have no idea about the differnce between Windows8 and Windows-phone8. ignorance rules
6. jove39 (Posts: 1241; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Been waiting for long time...please launch it now MS!!!
7. Tips_y (Posts: 29; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
If priced right, it will sell! I'm looking forward to getting the Surface Pro when it gets released early next year but not if it's priced at $1,000 or more. For this year, I'm getting a Windows Phone 8.
8. darthinvader (Posts: 63; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Surface looks a bit overpriced but I guess good Quality comes with a Good price..
9. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
I have no interest on buying windows rt. I will wait for the Intel based windows 8 slate full functional windows. I think windows rt will be a bad OS. windows phone 8 will do better along with windows 8 slate tablet based on Intel powerfull CPU.