Microsoft is literally sending mangoes to those attending their upcoming event
Apparently, the Redmond based company is literally sending out mangoes that are packaged together with the invitations to those individuals attending the event on the 24th. Without a doubt, there is no denying that mango will be the focal point of the event, but we’ve started to see some snippets of what to expect with the update a few days ago.
In any event, we’d imagine that invitees would probably snack on those mangoes shipped out to them, but we’re sure they’ll still be starving to see even more come the 24th, which is happening next week on Tuesday. Either way, we'll be there to give you all the latest up-to-date news about it.
source: WP7.com.pl (translated) via WMPoweruser
1. SK_007 (unregistered) posted on 20 May 2011, 10:21 1 1
Is it me,or it really looks like Apple instead of Mango?
3. SK_007 (unregistered) posted on 20 May 2011, 10:38 0 0
5. trends (unregistered) posted on 20 May 2011, 10:53 0 0
It is an apple. Didn't you hear the latest. Apple is buying Microsoft.
Apple+Microsoft+Nokia=world domination. Just kidding of course but I come from a country of mangoes and this is no mango
4. no_name (unregistered) posted on 20 May 2011, 10:53 0 0
i prefer ice cream sandwich of android
6. OogieBoogie (unregistered) posted on 20 May 2011, 11:52 0 4
I prefer a phone that is not fragmented. iphone or windows will do.
8. luis_lopez_351 posted on 20 May 2011, 13:31 1 2
Bahaha watch there be a salmonella outbreak.
10. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 20 May 2011, 17:16 0 0
Watch out Microsoft, Apple might sue. Apple owns Apple and everything Apple related. Including Apples.
12. JSern posted on 22 May 2011, 01:10 1 0
This IS a mango. There's many types of it.
This is a tropical mango, originally Red.
13. Dollgrin posted on 22 May 2011, 12:47 0 0
Agreed with JSern, it's also the angle that makes the fruit look like an apple. I love eating mangos, and that is deff a mango.