Microsoft giving up to $70 in free apps to buyers of top-shelf Lumia models in U.S.
0. phoneArena 15 Nov 2013, 20:20 posted on
With the fierce competition in the smartphone industry during the holiday season, each manufacturer needs to something to get an edge. For Microsoft, it is a deal that will give buyers of its high-end Lumia models up to $70 in free apps. For example, from now until January 15th, those purchasing the Nokia Lumia 920, Nokia Lumia 928, Nokia Lumia 1020 and Nokia Lumia 1520 will receive $20 in app credit...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 1460; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Wow I REALLY wish Sprint carried the Lumia 1520. Seems like flip cases for smartphones are starting to become a trend too, I like them although flipping to get to your screen all the time can be bugging.
7. Gemmol (Posts: 385; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
I am getting the red, I have not seen it in person, but is it as sexy as the pictures
8. alexfiran (Posts: 40; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
it's just too glossy..i prefer mat..yellow mat that is:P
9. papss (Posts: 2847; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I like matte but after having red it's just amazing.
5. AeroPrime (Posts: 142; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
gosh guys $70 is really awesome just think about the ad free apps and and those paid cool apps. come on guys stop being so negative.
11. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
only free aps? on playstore much free aps, i wouldn't wase my money to buy this stu*** phone *_*
12. vanquished (Posts: 3; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
Getting so sick of this. Way to thank your early adopters. Lower the price of the phone drastically and reward anybody who buys it now. How bout giving those of us who stupidly bought the 1020 at $299 some free stuff as a thank you for helping prop up the brand?
Never buying another Lumia when it first comes out, 2 months later it will be half the price and you'll get gifts for buying it...