Microsoft giving away Nokia Lumia 800 smartphones and a Ferrari for a weekend to new MVA students
1. PhoneCritic (Posts: 355; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Now this is a bit too desprate in my opinion. Come on MS Just show people the tools that will help them write apps not a car they can drive away from you with. lol
8. Tips_y (Posts: 29; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
If there are already 70,000 apps in Marketplace and more added daily for a platform less than 2 years, how can this be desperation? Obviously NOT! MS just wants to sweeten the po, that's all..
2. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) (Posts: 535; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
MICROSOFT WANTS TO PREDOMINATE
3. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Instead of bashing Microsoft,
Can your Apple or Google give you a chance to drive a Ferrari?
Can your Apple or Google exchange your feature phone for iPhone and Android?
They can't, accept it. Atleast Micro is giving people a chance to get a Windows Phone.
4. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1316; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
kids are going to wreck that 458 within 2 days
6. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Where are you getting your calculations? I say 10 minutes. :P
7. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
ha! only if it takes them 9 minutes and 58 seconds to get it started and into first gear!
9. Tips_y (Posts: 29; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
If 27-year old guys can be called kids, then yes. You have to be 27 years to 70 years old to drive the Ferrari