Microsoft follows Google's lead and decouples Xbox Music from Windows Phone
1. mike2959 (Posts: 224; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
I guess it's really how someone defines this. If it's carrier installed then everyone says it's bloatware. If it's manufacturer installed then it's bloatware. What about Google installed? Or Windows installed? In my opinion if it's on the phone and I don't use it, it's bloatware. I don't use Google play books, magazines, Google search, Google +, Hangouts, but you can't remove these. For some reason nobody calls these Bloatware. Well mines rooted and Cyn takes care of that. Even the Nexus 5 isn't so "Vanilla" anymore.
3. Ant34 (Posts: 193; Member since: 10 Aug 2013)
You can't remove them without root but you can disable them so they're no longer visible.
4. MC1123 (Posts: 1238; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
ugly selena selena gomez with no talent! beyonce should be there!
6. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 710; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
So Microsoft just decoupled the music player? I still have no idea what Xbox Music does
7. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 748; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
Onwards and upwards for WP... Hope more usage comes with individual dedicated apps.
8. taikucing (unregistered)
M$ - a bunch of lazy devs
9. JunkCreek (Posts: 402; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Still missing ablity to playing from folder.