Microsoft expects to see 30 Windows Phones in time for Q3 2010?
0. phoneArena 29 May 2010, 18:36 posted on
Although it may be somewhat unclear, there was a slide shown at an event which claimed that 30 Windows Phone models would be coming during Q3 2010...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
You are a tool. Windows 7 Phones will be directly compatible, have standardized hardware requires, and thus all be required to be somewhat high end. What plagued windows in the past was the massive diversity in specifications that were allowed to run on the platform. Android is also starting to experience the problems with running too many cross-spec'd phones. Windows 7 Phones will explode out of the market, as long as they are marketed correctly, and they will come out swinging... hard.
2. sprintguy09 (Posts: 79; Member since: 17 Apr 2010)
I wouldnt buy a damn windows phone because they are trash and he looks gay in that picture
4. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
i think that picture will be a mandatory locked wallpaper on the screens background.
3. wade1968 (Posts: 224; Member since: 12 Apr 2010)
i'm not buying either cause you know its gonna be stuffed with blootware. i don't need a phone to run my home or be a mobile computer i want a simple clean OS thats basic with small things i want and the ability to add to it if i want, oh wait thats android nevermind haha.
5. tuminatr (Posts: 594; Member since: 23 Feb 2009)
I would buy one, I have a TP2 now so this will be just in time for a upgrade
6. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
Why does Steve Ballmer always look like a child predator?
7. tuminatr (Posts: 594; Member since: 23 Feb 2009)
phone arena has something against Microsoft, every time they do a story on Microsoft they post a crazy picture of him
8. tuminatr (Posts: 594; Member since: 23 Feb 2009)
here is a example http://www.phonearena.com/html
9. iHateCrapple (Posts: 734; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
Yea, I remember that picture....Looks like he jumped right out of a nightmare!