Microsoft expands Windows Phone Store to 42 new markets
0. phoneArena 30 Nov 2012, 21:59 posted on
The Windows Phone Store has always been one of the number one things that people point to when talking about the limitations of the platform. As far as features go, Windows Phone does well, and has quite a lot to offer, but the Windows Phone Store has been lagging behind both in apps available and regions from which the store is accessible. Well, Microsoft is trying to catch up a bit more by expanding the store to 42 new markets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. hunted (Posts: 327; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
drahmad, why are you talking unnecessarily? India already has wp market.
8. drahmad (Posts: 478; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
i know, but the only explanation to that red thumb is India.
5. omarr (banned) (Posts: 149; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
All the GCC countries are there , except Kuwait. ARE YOU KIDDING ME MICROSOFT
19. omarr (banned) (Posts: 149; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
It is bigger than Qatar and Bahrain
6. kach22 (Posts: 109; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
I almost bought the Lumia 800 but after knowing that it won't be updated to wp 8, ended up buying a high end HTC android and never regretted that. Now that the wp store is available in my country I am tempted to buy the new Lumia or HTC wp8 phones. Just wondering whether this os is similar to iOS or not. Last time I used iOS I couldn't helped hating it. My daughter now use the iOS device as her mp3 player.
14. Bilpocalypse (Posts: 301; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
The OS is unique amongst the rest, it shares a few similarities to both of the other platforms, but has ways that it completely sets itself apart. As far as whether you like it, you would have to try it out for yourself. People spend all this time arguing which platform is better than which, when the truth is... its all preference. While I personally prefer the WP8 platform, each is fantastic in its own way.
15. Thephonegeek (Posts: 118; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
Yahoo. It has reached my country. But sadly no windows phones has officially reached here.
16. shahzaibnasar (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)
i just wanted to know is it just for wp8 or wp7 too?
17. asseek (Posts: 164; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
where can i find if Lebanon is among the countries that have a windows phone market??
18. Alex123 (Posts: 221; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Pity Small country like Cambodia. I do love Microsoft OS powerred by Nokia