Microsoft does away with “stack ranking” employee rating
0. phoneArena 13 Nov 2013, 13:51 posted on
In what is being called a major overhaul of its employee-review methods, Microsoft is dumping its...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. papss (Posts: 3388; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I haven't heard of this before. I hope this equates into great ideas.
7. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2096; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
System should be fair enough to all and solid performers must get their credits.
8. saiki4116 (Posts: 302; Member since: 31 Mar 2011)
Screw this System..All IT companies and Many More use this System to rate Employee Year End Performance.
9. CellularNinja (Posts: 264; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
I see the idea behind the method, but it obviously isn't without its flaws.