Microsoft demoes Windows 8 pre-beta at CES: more customization options and new media players in tow
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Jan 2012, 17:15
The build shows that Microsoft is on track to release the public beta in February, and hinted at new features, like the ability to change the Start menu color scheme and other personalization options, like a transparent Charms bar...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Cwebb posted on 11 Jan 2012, 18:02 2 0
Can't wait for Windows 8, I'm planning on going all out for a Transformer-esqe convertible or an ultrabook
2. Whodaboss posted on 11 Jan 2012, 20:29 5 0
There's no doubt in my mind Windows 8 will be a tremendous winner overtime! I'm ready to purchase a new laptop, tablet, and desktop all running Windows 8. I'm all in! Go MS! Oh yeah, a Windows Phone too!
4. remixfa posted on 11 Jan 2012, 21:07 3 0
as much as im loving on ICS right now, there is a high possibility that my next big toy will be a windows8 tablet. .. once they come down in price. lol :)
5. ilia1986 posted on 12 Jan 2012, 00:32 1 1
How about the ability to remove the Windows Phone interface entirely, or leave it as optional - and instead have the old start menu - without hacking or tweaking, eh?
6. jtech posted on 12 Jan 2012, 00:59 0 0
I'll take a tablet, a pc, a laptop all running windows 8 with a side of a windows phone running mango please :)
7. chapizzo posted on 12 Jan 2012, 03:06 0 0
Looking good, will be more willing to try out windows 8 than windows phone right now.
8. nickjjay posted on 12 Jan 2012, 14:17 0 0
Dear Microsoft, I NEED windows8 tablet and laptop and phone please.