Microsoft demoes Windows 8 pre-beta at CES: more customization options and new media players in tow
0. phoneArena 11 Jan 2012, 17:15 posted on
The build shows that Microsoft is on track to release the public beta in February, and hinted at new features, like the ability to change the Start menu color scheme and other personalization options, like a transparent Charms bar...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Can't wait for Windows 8, I'm planning on going all out for a Transformer-esqe convertible or an ultrabook
2. Whodaboss (Posts: 176; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
There's no doubt in my mind Windows 8 will be a tremendous winner overtime! I'm ready to purchase a new laptop, tablet, and desktop all running Windows 8. I'm all in! Go MS! Oh yeah, a Windows Phone too!
4. remixfa (Posts: 14252; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
as much as im loving on ICS right now, there is a high possibility that my next big toy will be a windows8 tablet. .. once they come down in price. lol :)
5. ilia1986 (unregistered)
How about the ability to remove the Windows Phone interface entirely, or leave it as optional - and instead have the old start menu - without hacking or tweaking, eh?
6. jtech (Posts: 101; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
I'll take a tablet, a pc, a laptop all running windows 8 with a side of a windows phone running mango please :)
7. chapizzo (Posts: 116; Member since: 13 Sep 2011)
Looking good, will be more willing to try out windows 8 than windows phone right now.
8. nickjjay (Posts: 79; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
Dear Microsoft, I NEED windows8 tablet and laptop and phone please.